3-

Yn was running as fast as she can she was really depressed. She came in the ground and passed by the ground their was a empty place behind the ground with long trees . You sat down near a tree and started to cry .

Jungkook Pov :

I came to university with files which I have been preparing from a quite long time for students it was a small tempo for students for better understanding . Before the start of the university I showed it in the university council and it was very appreciated.  Today I was glad to share it with students. But when I entered the class I ordered everyone to give me their notes which I assigned them. But all of a sudden a girl was pushed and mistakenly her hand collided with the water jug which fell all over my files . At that moment i became so angry that I lost my anger  and patience and I busted on her . I was already not in a good mood since last night after fight at home with my grandma ,  mom and dad. And now this was fuel to my anger .I spatted everything which came in my mouth on her and when she told me she also didn't complete the assignment I became more angry and shouted on her more . She glanced at me and our eyes met I could sense her emotionless eyes . They were looking like someone have snatched life from them . She quickly grabbed her bag and rushed out of the class .
I somehow feel bad for shouting at her too much . I wasn't able to concentrate on the lecture all time her lifeless face and eyes were constantly disturbing me . The bell rang indicating the lecture was over so I quickly left for my cabin and thought to apologize to that girl . I called for her from my cabin .

Author Pov :

Yn was sitting under the tree crying her heart out on her fate . She heard the bell so she got up from her place and dried her tears and made way towards her class for next lecture but in between her way a janitor stopped her asking her name amd told her Mr.jeon called her. 

Peon : ohh hey miss can I know your name .

Yn : yn ( she answered blankly )

Peon : oh its good I meet you here .please go to Mr Jeon's cabin he have called you .

Saying that he left she sighed and made way towards hid cabin afraid what will happen , will he again scold her or shout at her . She reached his cabin and knocked on the door . She heard a deep voice letting her come in .

Yn : Mr.Jeon you called me .

Jungkook : yeah right please have a seat .

She eat infront of him looking at her lap .

Jungkook : miss yn I apologize to you for my previous behavior I just lost my senses . It took me 2 months after getting selected as professor to prepare those tempos so I just was not able to handle seeing my hard work getting destroyed.  I apologize for shouting at you and saying some inappropriate things.

For a moment she was really shocked she looked at him amd her eyes got locked with him.

Yn : aa u-mm i-ts okay Mr.Jeon  .it's my fault to not look around. I am sorry for that.

Jungkook : you should not apologize because I know who was at mistake but at that time I really lost my patience so I apologize.

Yn : it's okay Mr.Jeon . Thank you . I should leave now then

Jungkook: yeah you can leave .

She stood up and was about to leave but stopped when she felt a grip around her wrist so she turned to look around at him .

Jungkook : wait.you are bleeding did you get hurt .

Her eyes widened she quickly loosened her hand from his grip .

Yn : NO no it's nothing a minor cut I got yesterday.  I will check it.

She was about to leave but jungkook quickly held her wrist and made his way to couch and made her sit on it and quickly grabbed a first aid kit from the drawer and sat beside her .

Jungkook: let me treat it its quite bleeding. Your white shirt Is stained now .

Yn sighed and nodded .

Jungkook : please open this sleeves button and roll your sleeves up .

She slowly undid her buttons and rolled her sleeves upwards. His eyes widened after seeing the big cut which was starting from her elbow till her shoulder end .

Jungkook: omg how did this happen.  It's such a big cut .

Yn : it's nothing serous. I will take care of it .

He raised his eyebrow at her . Anyways he took a alcohol pad and cleaned her wound and bandaged it .

Yn : thank you so much Mr.Jeon .

She quickly said and get up but suddenly her feets tangled and she tripped falling on him . She directly fall on top of him . Their faces only inches away . Feeling each other hot breaths . For a second she got lost in his eyes. But when he tried to move she quickly stood up from him .

Yn : oh i-i I a-m s-sorry m-mr jeon . ( ahh fuck you yn why you  stuttered )

Her cheeks flushed a pink tint due to the closeness while jungkook was still trying to process what just happened. 

She again mumbled sorry and bowed him amd quickly left for the class .

Her day passed by quite quickly but still she suffered from students back talks about her . She still ignored all of them amd reached home . It was 2 in the evening.  She quickly did all the chores when her mother came .

Yn/m : go and pack all your stuff you are leaving today . ( she said coldly )

Yn : why are you doing this to me mom . ( her eyes filled up with water )

Yn/m : shut up don't call me mom you whore .

Yn rubbed her eyes harshly and ran towards her room .

She took out her suitcases and started to pack her stuff . Once she was done she look at the clock and it was 5.  She got up to make her way towards the bathroom . She stood infront of the mirror and tears constantly flowing from her eyes . Suddenly she saw her sister dahyun behind her smirking .

Dahyun : hey you slut . Finally I am so happy that you are getting out of our lives .

Yn : why why did you falsely accused me of that when I didn't did that .

Dahyun ; ohhh siss so wise of you.  But you don't deserve to be in our lives . Actually you deserve hell you daughter of a whore .

She moved to her and picked the knife and put the end of it on her cleavage and made a cut blood started to oze out and she left after pushing her. Yn was just still not processing why she called her own mother whore as their mothers were same but dad's were different as she was told .

_________

TBC ..

PLZ VOTE DONT SWIPE .

PLZ FOLLOW FOR MORE .

ALSO READ MY OTHER STORIES TOO

AGAIN VOTE.

Edited ....