SIDE STORY-1: The Tablet Of Order & Chaos

QUINTEN BECK'S POV:

The Tablet of Order and Chaos, a relic of unparalleled power and unfathomable potential. Its origins shrouded in mystery, its true nature a tantalizing enigma waiting to be unlocked. For centuries, scholars and sorcerers alike have sought its secrets, drawn to its arcane energies like moths to a flame.

But it was I, Quentin Beck, who dared to grasp the reins of destiny and harness the raw power of the Tablet for my own ends. From the moment its fractured fragments fell into my grasp, I could feel its ancient power coursing through my veins, whispering promises of dominion and control.

They say the Tablet holds the very essence of creation itself, a primal force that transcends the bounds of mortal comprehension. With its power at my command, I could reshape reality itself, bending it to my will like clay in the hands of a master sculptor. No obstacle would stand in my way, no adversary could challenge my supremacy.

Imagine, if you will, a world where I hold sway, where the boundaries of reality bend to my whims and desires. A world where order and chaos dance in perfect harmony, each serving as a loyal servant in my grand design. From the gleaming spires of towering metropolises to the darkest depths of the abyss, all would kneel before me as their undisputed master.

With the Tablet as my scepter and my will as its guiding hand, I would usher in a new era of prosperity and progress. Nations would rise and fall at my command, their leaders nothing more than puppets in my grand theater of conquest. Wealth and power would flow like rivers at my feet, and none would dare defy my divine authority.

But make no mistake, my vision extends far beyond mere mortal realms. With the Tablet's power coursing through my veins, I could transcend the very fabric of existence itself, ascending to heights undreamed of by mortal minds. I would become a god among men, a being of pure potential and limitless power.

And yet, even in my moment of triumph, there are those who would dare to oppose me. The Spider-Men, with their misguided sense of justice and their pathetic attempts to thwart my ambitions, stand as the last bastion of resistance against my rule. But fear not, for I have devised a fitting fate for these meddling arachnids.

With the power of the Tablet at my command, I shall crush them beneath my heel like insects beneath a boot. Their heroics will be nothing more than a distant memory, their names erased from the annals of history. For I am the architect of their downfall, the harbinger of their destruction.

And when the dust settles and the smoke clears, it will be I who stands triumphant atop the ashes of their shattered dreams. The Spider-Men will be no more, their legacy nothing but a footnote in the annals of time. And as for me, I shall reign supreme, a god among mortals, ruler of all that I survey.

So let them come, these so-called heroes, with their masks and their meaningless platitudes. For they are but insects to be swatted aside, insignificant obstacles on my path to glory.

With the Tablet of Order and Chaos as my ally, I shall carve my name into the very fabric of reality itself, and none shall dare defy me.