CHAPTER-7: Catching A Spider

August, 2012

THIRD-PERSON POV:

Silvermane, Hammerhead, and Tombstone gather at a dimly lit hideout, surrounded by their respective henchmen. The room is filled with tension as they discuss their plan.

"We've been trying to muscle in on the Big Man's territory for too long. It's time we show him we mean business." Silvermane says, stroking his chin.

"I agree, Silvermane. We can't let that Big Man call all the shots." Hammerhead, tapping his steel-plated forehead, replies.

"Yeah, he's been making too much money off this city's misery. It's time for a change of management." Tombstone cracks his knuckles.

The room is dimly lit, and the atmosphere is heavy with the scent of cigar smoke. The crime bosses huddle together around a large wooden table strewn with maps, blueprints, and photographs of the Big Man's operations. They scrutinize the evidence before them, plotting their next move.

"This here is the suspected location of the Big Man's biggest drug import yet. If we can intercept this shipment, we'll hit him where it hurts the most."

"We've got a mole inside his organization, and they've given us crucial details about this place. We know it's not heavily guarded." Hammerhead says, gesturing at the blueprints.

"And we've got some of our best guys ready to roll in with us. This time, the Big Man won't see it coming." Tombstone says with a smug grin.

The three crime bosses exchange determined glances, their expressions reflecting a mix of ambition, greed, and vengeance. As they finalize their plans, they can't help but anticipate the imminent clash between their forces and the Big Man's empire.

"Alright, we've got our strategy. We move in quietly, secure the goods, and make it look like the Big Man's operation took a big hit. But remember, we stick together, no matter what." Hammerhead says to his henchmen.

"We're not just taking his drugs; we're taking his pride. This is our city, and it's time we remind everyone of that." Tombstone says.

"Let's do this. Once this is over, the Big Man won't know what hit him." Silvermane says, getting ready for the drug trade.

With their plan in motion, the crime bosses and their henchmen prepare to confront the Big Man and disrupt his drug trade. Little do they know that their mission will take an unexpected turn, testing their mettle and reshaping the criminal landscape of the city.

A few days later...

The night air is thick with tension as Silvermane, Hammerhead, Tombstone, and their assembled henchmen approach the suspected location of the Big Man's drug import. The waterfront area is dimly lit, with the distant sound of lapping waves providing an eerie backdrop to their clandestine operation.

"Alright, remember the plan. Quiet and efficient. We get in, secure the merchandise, and make our exit without a trace." Hammerhead whispers.

The henchmen, clad in dark attire, nod in acknowledgment as they prepare their weapons and equipment. They move with calculated precision, their steps barely making a sound on the concrete.

"We're dealing with the Big Man's goons. Expect resistance, but don't let it slow you down." Tombstone comments, checking his handgun.

As they approach the warehouse suspected to house the drug shipment, they maintain their cover. Hidden in the shadows, they observe the area closely, scanning for any signs of trouble.

"This feels too easy. I don't trust it." Silvermane mumbles.

"Yeah, something doesn't add up. Keep your eyes open." Tombstone says, looking around.