CHAPTER-9: The Concrete Jungle

THIRD-PERSON POV:

In a dimly lit room near Hell's Kitchen, Agrim Sharma, the Crimson Spider, found himself bound and at the mercy of the imposing figure known as the Big Man. The air was thick with tension as the Big Man stepped into the feeble light, a malicious grin playing on his lips.

"The Scarlett Spider, caught in my web. You've been a persistent nuisance."

"Actually, it's the Crimson Spider. Don't blame me if you get sued for copyright infringement." Agrim, defiant despite his predicament, glared at the shadowy figure. "And even though I don't know who you are, I won't let you get away with whatever you're planning."

"Ah, the hero's resolve." Big Man smirks. "Admirable... but futile. You see, Spider-Man, I am no stranger to power, and I have plans that extend far beyond your understanding."

"Cut the cryptic bullshit and show yourself if you have the balls."

With a deliberate movement, the Big Man removed his coat and stepped further into the light, revealing the imposing figure of Wilson Fisk, the notorious Kingpin.

"F-Fisk...?" Agrim's eyes widened in realization. "Y-you– you're the Big Man?"

"Very astute, Spider-Man..." Fisk laughed. "I've revelled in the chaos you and your fellow arachnids have sown in my city. But now, it's time to bring order..."

"Order? By terrorizing the city?"

"By controlling it." Fisk corrected him. "The chaos, the crime– it needs a firm hand to guide it. And that hand is mine."

"Hold on... We– we put you behind bars. How the hell are you out so soon?!"

"Money is a powerful tool, Spider-Man. It's about time you learnt that."

Agrim struggled against his restraints, frustration etched on his face.

"You have no idea what it means to protect this city!"

"And you do?" Fisk countered. "Please, you're just a child playing dress-up. You're the one who has no idea what he's doing. You, and your fellow Spiders, you'll witness the rebirth of New York under my rule."

As the room plunged into darkness, Agrim was left alone with the weight of the revelation and the realization that the true battle for Hell's Kitchen had only just begun.

...

After handing Silvermane to the police, Arush and Ritvik decided to split up to go and help their fellow Spider-Boys.