CHAPTER-2: Into The Abyss

ARUSH KUMAR'S POV:

My senses were thrown into disarray as reality warped around me, and I found myself suspended in a surreal abyss, a manifestation of the tumultuous tempest within my soul

My senses were thrown into disarray as reality warped around me, and I found myself suspended in a surreal abyss, a manifestation of the tumultuous tempest within my soul. The ground beneath my feet vanished, leaving me in a weightless drift through this strange dimension.

It was as if my fears had painted the backdrop, turning the whole scene into a mind-bending dance of light and dark.

What is going on? Where am I? Where are the others?

"Hello...?" I said, in hopes of getting an answer, but luck was not on my side.

It was completely silent in this strange dimension that I had been transported to. With no idea of where I was, or where anyone was, I made my way through this enigmatic dimension, in hopes of getting out.

As I traversed this ethereal plane, I couldn't shake off the haunting whispers that surrounded me. Memories of my past decisions, moments of sacrifice, and the lingering fear of losing everyone I held dear played out in ethereal projections. The air was heavy... Like you could actually touch the weight of all the regret and confusion swirling around.

 Like you could actually touch the weight of all the regret and confusion swirling around

No... Why is this happening?

Silhouettes of pivotal memories materialized before me, each one hitting me with a punch of feelings, a reminder of what shaped my journey. The fractured visions of my relationships with Mary Jane... My attempts of a stable relationship with Kitty Pryde... My father's sacrifices for me... all these visions– showing up one after the other.

It was as if the very fabric of my being was laid out for everyone to see, like a messy painting of my heart and mind unfolding in this weird trip.

The only catch was that I was all alone. No mother– no father– no girlfriend– no friends...

The descent didn't seem to end– just an endless stroll through the confusing hallways of my thoughts. The shadows got fancier, telling this wild story of doubts and secret fears. My mom's absence echoed louder, making this whole thing feel like an emotional rollercoaster.