CHAPTER-7: The Menace Of Mysterio

THIRD PERSON POV:

As the day comes an end, the Spider-Boys settle in for the night in their room, and have a chat about their plans for the following day. The room is filled with a mix of excitement and tension as they contemplate their next moves.

"I've never been this excited for a vacation." Arush says, sipping his coffee. "Can't believe we're actually working with the Nick Fury."

"I can't stop looking at our new S.H.I.E.L.D. uniforms- they look sick!" Ritvik exclaims, holding up his mask.

"Tomorrow's gonna be big... We need to stay focussed and be prepared for whatever comes our way." Agrim says.

"Yeah... Mysterio's not gonna stop until he has all the pieces of that tablet. We have to stop him." Zain adds.

As the more serious side of the conversation comes to an end, the boys dive into their personal lives, hoping to learn more about their relationships.

"How was your date with Gwen?" Arush asked Zain.

"Oh, it was fantastic, right up to the point until Mysterio attacked." Zain said sarcastically. "Fucker ruined my lunch."

"Bro, I almost fell into the canal!" Ritvik said, remembering his near fall. "I managed to get Betty out safely, so that's a win."

"Sounds like you two had fun."

"We did, but... what about you? Any progress with the Allan situation?" Zain asks Agrim.

"H-huh? How the fuck do you know about that?!" Agrim exclaims, almost falling out of his chair.

"What do you mean?" Zain says like it's obvious. "We're not blind. Ever since this trip started, you've been trying to get closer to Liz, so why are you so surprised that we know about your plan?"

"Uh- I- fair enough, I guess..."

"Bro has it tough." Arush said, playfully patting Agrim on the shoulder. "Brad 'The Cockblocker' Davis has been getting in his way."

"Ew, that nerd?" Ritvik asked while making a disgusted face.

"Have you seen him?" Arush asks, baffled by Ritvik's words.

"No? Why would I check out dudes?"

"Never mind. You're a pain in the ass."

"What did I do?!"

The Next Day...

"What do you think Fury's planned for us?" Arush asked the group.

"I dunno. I just hope we get there in one piece." Zain said, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"Good news!" Professor Harrington arrives at the rendezvous point with his luggage and announces. "We're going to Prague!"

"Huh?!"

"What?" Gasps and murmurs burst out among the students, which were quickly shut down by Mr. Dell.

"Tour company called, and they upgraded us. You should've heard me on the phone with them, I really gave them hell." Harrington says proudly.

"All I heard was crying." Dell replies.

"A-anyway- look at our upgraded ride! Huh?" Harrington gestures towards the minibus, with Agent Coulson right outside it, holding a sign for "Midtown High".

"What's going on?" Agrim asked.

"I think Nick Fury just hijacked our vacation."

"So cool..."