Chapter 21: DESIRE TO BACKOFF

No One's pov

Tine and Fong kept a safe distance of few steps between them and Mil who was walking before them without acknowledging their friends presence even for a second. A lot of going on his mind... he had thought that fighting with Sarawat in the boxing ring would take away all his aggression but nothing of this sort happened as the ruthless opponent that he was expected to face had turned into a naive soul...who just stood before him with his evil smirk.

What added to his frustration was that even when he punched Sarawat twice on the face with great force...he didn't even counterattack...the crowd around kept shouting their names...but in reality this couldn't even be called an actual match as two players are required for the same while here the existence of one opponent was no less than an illusion.

Just as Mil, even Fong and Tine were as confused with how the things went...though the reason of their doubts were different. Fong feared to see a heated fight which made him worried about Mil's health while Tine was actually surprised how Sarawat didn't even attempt to raise his hand even once.

'Was it his gameplan or he actually didn't attack as I agreed to spend time with him?'

The blood oozing out of Sarawat's lips indicated the force with which Mil hit him but it wasn't strong enough to divert Sarawat's gaze to follow upon Tine who was watching them both keenly. Though he disliked Wat without any doubt but watching him get hit this hard didn't appear to be a nice sight to look at.

The one sided match ended way faster than anyone could have anticipated. The crowd looked highly disappointed as they had come to watch a competitive fight but ended up witnessing never seen avatar of Sarawat. The ever so hardcore competitive Sarawat who was widely known as someone who hated losing behaved like he had willingly come to loose the fight.

Mil was walking towards the parking lot which meant he was trying to avoid his friends again which was now getting into Tine's nerve. He held Fong's hand to stop him.

"Fong, I will handle this my way. He can't treat us like we are his sidekicks. You leave now and I will call you later."

Though initially being reluctant, Fong gave into the suggestion and left the place while Tine ran towards Mil.

"Wait Mil! What is with this over the top behaviour and why were you not taking up our calls?"

Much to his irritation, Mil didn't even turn to acknowledge his presence and went towards his car.

"I am done with your silent treatment Mil. Do you really consider us as fools who are running behind you...do you have any idea ever since we heard about this fight was about to take place how worried we were for you?" Tine said with a louder tone reflecting his irritation.

Tine had never raised his voice on Mil ever in the little time ever since they had known each other hence when Mil witnessed it first hand, it did catched his attention.

He turned and took a glance at Tine's restless face and an instant feeling of guilt surrounded him. It was never his intention to cause trouble to him and Fong but in his ego clash with Sarawat, he almost forgot about how he was being way to ignorant towards them.

He slowly got towards his car and unlocked it and turned towards Tine.

"Get in," he said much to Tine's comfort who hurriedly got in the passenger's seat.

For the next few minutes, neither of the two spoke...not until they went passed the parking lot and got to the busy streets of Bangkok.

"I am sorry for my indecent behaviour," Mil confessed drawing Tine's attention who has busy gazing out of the window.