Chapter 1: Tine's Lonely World

NoOne's pov

'All the best Tine! I hope your first day at high school goes very well.'

Tine stared at his mobile screen momentarily.

'When will she stop irritating me with her messages!'

was his instant thought as he picked up his bag from the side table before making way out of the house.

It had been two years since his mother passed away. He was just 15 at that time, life for him changed 360° with the exit of his mother. His mother for him was his first friend, first teacher and forever guide while his father was just a guardian for him. Though, he was kid but he could see that his mother's long illness deteriorated her relationship with him. The love was long lost and what was left was just the obligation and responsibilities of a husband to his wife. He could sense her mother craving for her husband's attention and love.

Before his mother's illness, they used to be a small happy family. He bonded really well with his father but over time when he noticed his ignorance towards his mother in her last days, his bond with his father just faded away.

His father got married a year later after his mother passed away. Tine had not overcome his mother's demise hence having two new members in the family wasn't something he could overcome.
Her stepmom Busaba got along her son Type as she moved in.

Though, Busaba tried making efforts to normalise her relation with Tine but he was just not ready to accept someone taking his mother's place! Living under the same house was becoming way suffocated for him.

He would just lock himself in his room and not interact with anyone. All attempts of starting a conversation by Type who was a year younger to Tine, were rejected.

Not being able to handle facing his stepmom and stepbrother every single day, he gathered all his courage on one fine day and announced at the dinner time that he wanted to live alone from now on!

He kept a straight face as his father gave him a serious glare. What followed for the next few minutes was a heated argument between both of them with Type being the silent witness to it.

Busaba did try to stop the both of them but neither of the two was ready to back down.

Tine lost his already over the edge cool when Busaba held his hand in an attempt to calm him.

"Don't you dare touch me ever again! I have not given you that right! Your very existence has turned my life a complete mess!"
He shouted getting his hand away from Busaba's grip. To say that his words pained her was an understatement, she was devastated.

That was it! The very next moment Tine was slapped across his face by his father.

" Pack your bags and leave this house today itself! I don't want to see you here anymore," were his father's final words as he left the room.

So this was how Tine left his home and the city to shift to Bangkok. Since, his mother was a successful interior designer hence she had saved enough to purchase a beautiful house in the capital of Thailand. She had wanted Tine to shift there for further studies and had thought to shift in this new house along with her husband so that Tine didn't feel lonely.
But life had been harsh on her! Today, though Tine had shifted there but his loneliness had accompanied him all along.

He got to his bike and wore the helmet on and was about to start the ride when his mobile buzzed with a notification.

'All the freshers of Department of Humanities are expected to gather in the Auditorium No. 3 by 11 am.

Late comers won't have it easy.

From,
Boss ( Your senior)'