Chapter 6: A New Arrive in Tine's Life

NoOne's pov

The next day at school was surprisingly very comforting for Tine. With the news of Kanya's fake trap and her public apology to Tine reached students across departments, he really didn't have to worry about anything further. His Department Head had already mailed him that he would not be called for any sort of meeting with him or any higher authority.

Tine and Fong were on their way out from the Department of Architecture where they had gone to meet Mil as per Tine's request to Fong. Tine was looking forward to meet and thank Mil personally but to his disappointment Mil wasn't there. On enquiring one of his classmates, they got to know that Mil would be in the Music Room after two hours as he would be examining the selection  of freshers to the Music Club who were interested in playing piano. Tine was sure that he would get to see Mil there as he too was going forward for the selection trials not for playing piano though!

"All the best Tine. Hope you rock the trials in the Music Club too like you shined on the badminton court," Fong said giving Tine a side hug to which Tine laughed before responding.

"That is surely not happening dude! I have no idea how to play a single note of this guitar!" he revealed indicating the guitar case in his hand.

Tine's eye-catching and wonderful performance against Boss in the match, did get him the opportunity of being the part of the badminton club. He was now planning on joining the Music Club as his second club.

"Oh! So all of a sudden you want to learn the entire ABCD of playing guitar... Well, I guess you are learning it to impress someone, Am I correct?" Fong questioned.

Tine pressed his lips in a thin line nodding in approval, "Well, you are not entirely wrong to say that."

"Who is the girl then?" Fong asked next waiting for Tine's reply excitedly but before Tine could say anything their attention was diverted to a ball which hit Fong's head mildly. It was a basketball precisely.

"Aaaahhh! Who the hell threw it!" Fong asked rubbing his head.
"Are you okay, Fong?" Tine asked taken a back by the sudden fall of the basketball from nowhere.

"Welcome back, Tine Teepakorn, the certified coward!" a loud voice hit their eardrums.

They turned around to see Sarawat approaching them with his usual smirking face making Tine roll his eyes in annoyance. He was seriously in no mood to get in any ugly spat with Wat right in the morning.

"Let's go Fong," he said but before they could move any further to leave, Sarawat came right in front of Tine much to the latter's irritation.

"Too scared to even face me! I had high hopes from you, didn't really think that you will give up so easily," Wat said with an evil grin.

Tine took a deep breath, folding his hands around his chest before he replied, "You are too shameless to even talk to and getting scared from you for even a second would be the last thing that can happen to me."

Sarawat somewhere knew that Tine would not beg down this soon and it was for the very reason his attention was drawn towards him. Sarawat liked challenges and absolutely loved the feeling of dominance and right now the only thing on his mind was to dominate Tine by breaking him.

"Just because that Bast**d Mil helped you once, you really think that he can save you from me?" Wat questioned moving a step closer towards Tine who stayed still at his place with his eyes staring right back at Wat's signifying his fearlessness.

"Well, I won't need his help any further as I now have clear idea at what level you can stoop to and now I will take you down in my own ways if the need arises," he responded.