Chapter 11: The brotherly instinct

No One's pov

Type looked around nervously at the enthusiastic faces around at the entrance of the club. His relationship with Tine was still in its initial phase and he was expecting it to get better this time while living together but he didn't expect that the first day he would be in Bangkok, Tine would be taking him to club! Well, it wasn't something Tine himself wanted but when his Badminton Team Leader Dim invited all the freshers join the team for a get together that night, he had no plans of leaving Type alone at home. He felt it would look indecent to go to a party leaving the young lad but Dim was not reading to take a NO so when on the call Tine told him about the reason of him not being able to come. Dim gave an instant invite to Type. He asked Tine to take along Type and cut the call before Tine could deny it any further.

So that's now they both were here. Outside the club in the queue to get in. Type had been to few club parties with his friends but getting into one with his brother...with whom he didn't even share friendly vibe was making him awkward. One they get in, Tine warned him for the last time," Don't take any drink from strangers and stay away from them. Okay!"

Soon Type was introduced to Fong who he instantly developed a liking for his jovial persona. Noticing how different Tine and Fong's basic personalities were, them to be such good friends was a pleasant surprise for Type. He could see that Fong was able to make Tine laugh at his silly talks and remarked that Tine looked very nice while laughing. How dearly Type wished to be the reason of Tine's laughter and smile someday. Fong took Type along with him while Tine interacted with his teammates. Once reaching the bar counter, Fong ordered the lowest alcoholic drink which Type denied politely as he didn't want to offend Tine in any which way but Fong being himself, forced Type to take it. Type could see that Fong was a heavy drinker. Once taking in shots one after another, Fong announced that he would be hitting the dance floor. He so wanted to drag Type along with him but Type was quick enough to decline and promised to stay at the same place while Fong would be on the dance floor.

Type was sipping on his drink while looking around. He could spot Fong enjoying himself but his eyes couldn't spot Tine anywhere.

'Let him enjoy Type! He isn't your babysitter who would look for you 24*7.'

Type thought when he still couldn't see Tine but his follow of thoughts was broken when he saw someone pat his back.

"Hello!"

Type smiled awkwardly before replying," Hi."

"I saw you with Tine a while ago. Are you his friend?" the boy asked. His aura intimidating.

"Who are you?" Type questioned back trying to avoid engaging into conversation with an unknown person.

"Oh sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Sarawat. Tine's friend," Sarawat said extended a hand which Type held for a firm handshake believing him to be his brother's friend. Sarawat could easily make out the innocence of the younger one who believed him in a jiffy but that wasn't Wat's concern... what he was intrigued to know was his relation with Tine. The way he saw Tine held Type closed to him since they arrived did gave away Sarawat the idea that he was someone special to him.

" I am Type. Sorry, I didn't know you are his friend."

"No no it's fine. I saw you entering with him earlier. So who are you? I mean who are you to Tine?" Sarawat asked straight forward.

"I am... I am... his..." Type's mind was flooded with clouds of confusion on how to get away with this. He wasn't sure if Tine would like his friends to know of him as his brother. Sarawat was impatiently waiting for discovering the bond between Tine and the younger lad who was fumbling with his words but before he could get any answer from him, Tine got to them staring at both of them with a serious look.