CHAPTER 18: The nervousness

No One's pov

Tine had thought of the various possible ways in which he could start his converstaion with Busaba the previous night when sleep seemed no less than an illusion to him but standing outside her room, the most difficult move was to gather enough courage to get in the room. His dad tried motivating him to just get in and meet her but it did nothing to ease his inner restlessness. It was when Mil took over that things felt like moving in place. Though Mil had no idea about Tine and his family issues and all he knew was he was needed to be there for Tine based on his text.

When Mil got there, he saw an elder man who he sensed to be Tine's father standing beside him and asking him not to worry pushing him towards a room. He got to Tine who looked quite nervous and sad. Before they both could converse anything, his dad requested Mil to convince Tine to meet his mom and left the place.

He sat beside Tine who was staring at the floor.

"I know I am not the right person to advice to anything at this moment given the fact that I know nothing about what is happening here," he momentarily paused but when he got no response he carried on, "but I do think that you should stop stressing yourself and go meet your mother. She will definitely feel better to see you."

Tine shook his head, covering his face with his hands and started sobbing, "I have no idea if I even deserve to see her or that she never want to talk to me!"

The sight of Tine having such an emotional meltdown got Mil an idea about the severeity of the situation. He had numerous questions but that wasn't the correct moment to raise them.

"No mother can ever dislike her son to an extent that she doesn't want to see or meet him. If you think you have done anything that might have upset her then all you need to do is go straight to her, apologise and hug her dearly. She will melt down in no minutes!"

Tine rubbed his cheeks and looked at Mil hopefully, "Will an apology be good enough for the countless moments of hurt and pain I have caused her? "

"You are not just anybody! You are her son...she will surely forgive you. Trust me on this and now stop overthinking. Go and meet her. I will be standing here till you get back."

Mil's words made Tine feel light. She stood up and took baby steps towards the door.

"All the best!"

He heard Mil say and he finally pushed the door wide open before taking a step in.

Since he woke up, Sarawat was feeling usually weird. He couldn't concentrate on any thing around. Ever since he left Tine at the hospital, Sarawat was curious to know what would be happening there. He felt stupid to feel so interested in Tine's family scenario. It was totally opposite to his usual behaviour. Sarawat had always been a quite self-centered person who didn't give damn about what was happening in other people's live but than what was so different about Tine that just a mere mention of his name could divert Sarawat from his focus!

No matter how much he tried but the need to know if Tine was still in the same broken state he saw him on the previous day or the situation had turned worst or any better just kept on growing and it reached to a point where before he could think upon it rationally, Sarawat was already on his bike on his way to the hospital.

He stepped out of the elevator at the tenth floor and it was then he finally realised that he might get to face Tine any moment but he had no clue what excuse he would give him about his arrival. He was just thinking about what he would say but a totally unexpected scene caught his eyes.