Chapter 10: Save the Ass😜

Tine's pov

"So, it's a date!"

"No, it is not."

"Yes it is. I already knew that something was seriously cooking between you too but didn't guess that it will be this fast!"

"How many times I have to tell you Fong that he is just a friend who is helping me out and can you please stop giving me this wicked smile. I beg you wipe it off your face," I almost pleaded.

I had requested Mil to spare some time for me that day to help me prepare a short 1 minute guitar playing performance which I could perform in my music club as instructed in the chat group. I was so sure that Sarawat had planned this activity just to humiliate me in front of the entire group and hence the only way possible I could attempt to avoid such centric humiliation was if Mil agreed to support me which he did thankfully. We had decided mutually to skip the badminton practice for the day. Fong had just come to drop me this the music department where we were waiting for Mil.

"Ohh please! You just met him two weeks ago and he is always there to help you out. Helping you learn to play guitar even though he is in piano team and even now he is ready to skip his badminton practice just to be with you alone..." Fong didn't complete what he had to say but his expressions said it all.

I was damn lucky to get Fong as a friend but at times his playfulness would just goes out of hand. I gave a bit hard pat on his forehead as I warned," Look he is here. Don't you dare try any stunt infront of him and better if you leave now. I just have 2 hours to save my ass from Sarawat!"

"Too eager to be alone with him Tine!" Fong almost whispered as Mil got to us.

"Hope you people didn't have to wait too long for me. Let us go inside, I have confirmed from the seniors as there is no piano team class today so we can use it," Mil said as he pushed open the door for us.

"I would have loved to join you both but I think so it is in the best interest of Tine if I leave right now. Right Tine!" Fong said making Mil confused at his words while I just gave him a death glare.

"Okay bye then! See you later Mil," Fong waved at us before he made an exit.

"What did he say? I didn't get him," Mil asked and I turned my head to bite my tongue replying," Don't take his words seriously. His words are as mysterious as his personality."

For next two hours, Mil made me learn as to how to play four basic chords. Since he had taught me a bit of them during our previous interactions so it wasn't too hard for me to learn them. I knew it quite well that all the rest four girls would be damn awesome as to my level but still if I could hopefully manage to play these four chords to perform for a minute in such a short span of time, I would consider it quite commendable on my part.

"Thank you once again Mil. You have been a great saviour for me," I expressed my gratitude as we exit the room.

Mil smiled joining his hands in a Namaste gesture, "Pardon me Tine! But this is literally the fifth time you are being thankful to me for almostly no reason. I am your friend and that's what friends are meant to do. Help out each other right. And if you are still going to say thanks then I will consider that I have still not made it to your friend list!"

I shook my head hearing him speak, "No no... Of course I consider you as my friend...a genuine one. I guess I am just a bit nervous about how am I going to perform in the class that I am being absent minded."

Mil put his hands on my shoulders pushing me to him and hugged me. It happened all of a sudden and before I knew, I was already in his embrace.

I could have pushed him away as the kind of person I am. I didn't really admire people being touchy with me but his hug didn't feel uncomfortable. Though his arms were around me but he held me in his embrace very lightly as if giving me the chance to break the hug anytime if I felt like.