CHAPTER 16: The trouble

No One's pov

Tine had just taken his seat for the first class of the day when he saw Fong rushing towards him.

"Why can't you ever be on time for the class? Is it so hard to wake up in the morning and come and show your face to the teacher on time?" he taunted while Fong just took a hold of his breath as he settled beside him.

"Just traffic was too..."

"Don't give me this stupid reason of yours!"

Fong gave him 'You know me too well face' to which he just smiled. It was what he said next that caught his attention.

"Why didn't you tell me that Type is here?"

Tine gave him a doubtful glance.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I saw him today when I was on my way here but before I could just cross the road and catch him to talk, he got in the cab with someone," Fong just informed.

To Tine, it seemed quite impossible. He remembered the glimpses of his last meet with Type when he had come and stayed with him and was sure that he didn't do anything stupid which turned anything uncomfortable between them, he was sure that they parted ways in a decent manner.

He dismissed what Fong said stating, "I think you must have seen someone else. He can't be here."

"Do you think I am suffering from weak eyesight? I am damn sure it was him... I am just surprised he didn't even tell you that he was coming here?"

Fong's words made Tine undergo in deep thought. He pulled out his phone and flashed it in front of Fong.

"Was he the person you saw with whom you think Type was?"

While Fong examined the picture clearly, Tine wished secretly that it wasn't what he was thinking.

Fong could sense the uneasiness Tine's body language reflected. He stared at the picture just to ensure before saying, "Who is he?"

"My dad..." Tine mumbled looking expectantly at his friend waiting for his reply.

"I am sure Tine. He was the one I saw accompanying Type today."

At the very moment, the teacher entered the class leading to a break to their conversastion. Tine avoided any attempt of the other to keep up the talk which Fong understood in a while and provided Tine, the silence he required.

As soon as he was done with the class, he rushed out telling Fong that he would meet him later. The first thing he did was to dial Type's number. Anger and frustration made their way to him when he did answer his back-to-back calls. Next up he called his dad and to his utter disappointment he too didn't pick up making him baffled with annoyance.

Though, mentally he decided to not give a damn to what was happening in Type's life and that was the very reason he attended the rest classes, if Type didn't find it necessary to tell him of their arrival in Bangkok then why should he worry himself about them. But truth being told, throughout the day, he just couldn't focus on anything that was being taught in the class.

He was in the last class of the day that was the music class. Sarawat could easily sense that Tine was not clearly paying attention to what he was teaching. Though he could have used it as a moment to trouble him but the memory of Tine praising his singing skills the previous day, didn't let him to do so.

Tine tried to focus on the way Sarawat was using his fingers on the guitar and imitate his actions but failed terribly. Now all he wished was to get done with the class.