Chapter 5: An Unexpected Relief

NoOne's pov

Boss was busy praising Sarawat for being successful in putting Tine down sipping on his cold drink.

They were seated in the cafeteria during their break. Boss was on leave since last two days but he knew everything about the Tine and Kanya incident all thanks to the students group on Facebook. He had spent hours reading the derogatory posts and comments done against Tine which he enjoyed thoroughly.

"Sarawat, I can't tell you how proud of feel to be your friend," he said patting Wat's shoulder.

"That you should be!" Wat replied smirking.

Man couldn't hold himself for too long and ended up asking, "Tell us Wat, what were his reaction when he saw you in the parking lot before he ran away."

Wat momentarily remembered Tine's face when he met him at the parking lot two days back. He was surely not afraid or nervous when he faced Sarawat. What his expressions showcased was pure disgust and disbelief at Sarawat's conduct.

"Of course he was! He was begging for me to forgive him and save him from humiliation," lied Wat too egoistic to tell his friends that he didn't really succeed entirely in making Tine regret standing up against them.

"It must have been great to see him in such begging state! Oh God... And considering the fact that he hasn't shown his face since last two days , I assure you that he is still too afraid to get the courage to come here," Boss said overjoyed at his friend's words.

Sarawat was just about to take another sip of his coffee grinning when he heard Man's panicking tone.

"What the freaking hell this Kanya did!" Man exclaimed grabbing instant attention of the other two, as he handed his mobile to them to look at.

Not going to school for the next two days straight was not something Tine deliberately decided. He knew that by not visiting the school, he was actually letting the students believe that it was him who was at fault. But still, Tine just didn't want to go there as he felt it was meaningless to do so.

He was surely not frightened to face anyone but there was no zeal left in him to defend himself in front of people he didn't even know. It was not like there was anyone at that school who really cared for him! Needless to admit, even he had no attachment to the place he had joined just a week back.

Also, since he had already received a mail from his Dept's head to visit his office on the coming Friday which still had three more days to come, hence Tine decided that he would visit the school directly on Friday to see how things would be for him.

He had made up his mind that no matter anybody believes him or not but he would reveal that it was Sarawat who planned everything. If after that, the authorities would be willing to question Sarawat then that would be Tine's good luck though, he highly doubted that anything of this sort would happen.

Tine was just flipping channels on the television trying to kill time but soon enough he got bored and decided to better take a quick nap.

Entering his room, Tine used the washroom first and checked his phone next before drifting off to sleep. A message notification grabbed his attention.

It was a text from an unknown number. As Tine pressed the tap icon, the message popped up.

'Hi Tine! This is Fong.

Just check out the Facebook group of students right now and call me back as soon as possible.

Hope you will feel better ☺️'