Chapter 61

๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙BROOKE ˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑

IMAGINING another man in her mouth let alone inside her was like eating mayo and saying it tasted like jam.

Yet despite all that, she made him believe she had been with other men all in a desperate attempt of trying to seem like she wasn't eager and scared about her first blowjob.

Pushing out a baby from inside her and conquering cancer was nothing apparently.

But a blowjob? Yeah that unnerved her far more than the boundaries she was crossing with red flaring ticks.

She dried herself with the towel.

Covered herself with the said towel for two minutes before she reluctantly agreed to do what he had ordered.

Just got on the bed, her back on the Egyptian silky sheets that felt like clouds and legs apart awaiting him like a mare about to be mated.

God, a mare?

Red flamed her cheeks. Embarrassment, self consciousness and guilt danced with the cloying air in the suite.

This was so wrong.

Tell that to her body though.

The same body that came alive in that bathroom and felt like it had been doused in sulfur from hell. God forgive her.

Her core dripped. No, not just dripped, she soaked his sheets.

Water-related sex puns later and the fever possessing her body hadn't stopped.

He was in the shower 'rubbing one out'. She'd pay a hundred grand or more to watch that.

Nothing could compare to seeing Clay Cervantes trying to grip control and falling off the edge of that control he so much liked. Because in that ensuite, a few minutes ago, his dick throbbed in her mouth, his muscles fought against the swarm of release threatening to crash into him like a speeding freight train and his eyes?

Those eyes were the eyes of a madman who'd finally realized the world was fickle and he couldn't give a fuck.

He'd thrusted into her without mercy. Used her so thoroughly that her lips felt like they'd been smeared with raw jalapeno poppers.

They stung. They craved. They needed.

"Can't see that pink. Legs wider"

Had her head not been on the pillows, she wouldn't have seen him by the edge of the bed dangerously close to her raised knees.

He wasn't on the bed yet. Not even close to touching her but his naked form?

Oh yeah that slapped her hard than the breeze from the aircon.

Wall of muscles, each one fighting to overlay the other, his torso was a fine construction of carefully placed abs that the term 'six pack' seemed so shallow to describe them by; traveling up that chest, up that neck that held a popping Adam's apple accentuated by the stubble on his face and she was done for.

Well not done for done for seeing as to how his dick poked out towards her, dying to rip her open and claw its way inside.

Now that would be her undoing.

"Let me see that cunt, Blondie. Legs apart"

Her legs remained close but she knew and he knew that below? Beneath? She was practically squirming in need.

"You didn't come inside me"

Those eyes were on her assessing any hint of bullshit from her, any sort of regret and rejection.