Chapter 36

***     CALANDRIA      ***

BEING A BITCH came as naturally as breathing.

And what wasn't to love about being a bad bitch? Bad bitches got men beelining at their doors, bad bitches couldn't give an eff if the world stopped because baby? They made the world go round.

For a tinsy moment, being a bitch was the greatest feeling ever and no one even knew how good of a high it was.

But how could they?

Calandria Konstantinos wasn't a bad bitch in their eyes? No siree.

She was perfection to a T.

Perfect daughter.

Perfect sister.

Perfect girlfriend.

Perfect host at parties concerned with endangered animals.

She wouldn't be surprised if LA thought she was the next Angelina Jolie. She had her eyes and cheekbones so...yay perfection.

The downside of being a bad bitch? The universe had it out for her skin and for once in her life she felt remorseful for everything.

Being a bad bitch was treating her little sister like shit because she was a selfish demon who grew stronger when Brooklyn cowered.

Being a bad bitch was sticking to her father's wrongs, showering in his influence even when she knew deep down he was a condescending asshole. Sorry not sorry.

Being a bad bitch was fucking her sister's crush and turning him into her boyfriend and worse falling in love with him.

And the universe had struck her with thunder for everything.

They say lightning didn't strike twice but right now, lightning had struck her thrice no scratch that ten times.

An ex boyfriend who surprise surprise was a psycho obsessed with her sister. Should have been charged with assault in the past.

A father who was an even bigger psycho trying to eliminate her sister.

A nanny who...

Had a thing for her dad and might have boned dear old daddy?

"Gross", her shoulders rattled at the thought.

Something shattered in the living room, Calandria was up on her feet with a bat wedging past a bunch of highschool 'obviously drunk to the point of a blackout' teens.

The shattered thing in question was a grey ceramic vase sprawled on the floor with kids circling it.

"Who?"

She yelled at the crowd.

The stoners passing fat joints amongst themselves by the stairs were too high to understand the shit she was saying.

The dancers on the tables were queenbee-ing it like there was no tomorrow.

The occasional vomit-on-a-house-plant girl to her right was well... vomiting.

Then there were the jocks. The smug dipshits eyeing her right now like they were amused an adult actually went to these things.

"Take a hike, lady!"

Someone humored. A few douches laughed.

The smug Tom Cruise lookalike with a Laker's jersey bro-hugged the pal next to him. The one with the stupid mohawk haircut.

"Something funny?"

She pointed her pink bat at Tom. Tom scoffed,

"With a woman your age holding a bat? Nothing's funny, au contraire ma'am you rock the color pink if you know what I mean"