Chapter 21 |:| Party!

Midterms flew by far faster than anyone couldve expected, before we knew it, it had been a week since our exams and everyone was ecstatic to be halfway through their first year.

"Heya Madi!" Mewed a familiar, pink-skinned friend, catching up to me in the halls.

"Hi Mina" i smiled, continuing to walk. i didnt talk to her much, but boy does she talk to me, and everyone for that matter. Mina Ashido was extroverted to the core, i dont think shes called me "Bakuhashi" a single time, she skipped right to a first name basis.

"So! Me and a few other peeps were talking and we decided to have a halloween party!!"

"A...halloween party?"

"Yeah! To celebrate being done with midterms and also just cus its fun! Anywho, we're inviting all the first year hero kids, including class 1-B so we can get to know eachother better, the sports festival wasnt the best introduction for everyone, with all the....agression...." She trailed off, realizing that i'd been one of the people who had gotten a bad reputation after the events of the sports festival. "ANYWAYS!" She shook her head, "Heres the deets, hope to see ya there!" She chirped, handing me a slip of paper from the stack that she held, then she ran off.

"I'll be there!" I grinned, waving after her.

~

"A....party?" Aly said slowly.

"A party! Ashido said that all the first year hero students are gonna be there, sooooo we have to go to!"

She looked me up and down dubiously, taking a bite of the baby carrot she was munching
on—courtesy of Lunch Rush. "You go to parties. I....i dont know. Especially if that idiot from class 1-B is gonna be there, what was his name again?"

"Monoma..." I shuddered. "Hey wait- but if hes there, then i bet he'll be a jerk again and that means i have another excuse to hit him" i smirked.

Alyces eyes widened before she looked down with a chuckle, "All right all right i'll go. But im sticking to you like glue"

"As you should" i smiled, satisfied that i had a friend to go with. "And if you can, try to convince your friends to go too! Just in case i get dragged away by Kirishima or Midoriya- OH! There he is now! MIDORIYAAAA!!!" I yelled across the cafeteria, nearly making the boy drop his lunch tray in fright.

Alyce pov

I internally sighed as Madi went chasing after Midoriya, who had just walked into the cafeteria with Uraraka and Iida. They'd all been hanging out a lot recently, i suppose it makes sense, Iida probably has been needing some extra support considering what happened to his brother...

A thought hit me as Madis words echoed in my mind, "Try to convince your friends to go too!"

"Friends....what friends?"

"Oh"

"I guess i do have friends" i smiled faintly, continuing to eat my lunch. Jiro and Yaoyorozu...i guess i spoke to Tokoyami and Shouji the odd time, oh, and Tsu, Hagakure and Mina but those girls were friends with everyone in class 1-A.

Then of course, Todoroki, but with our current situation i wasnt too sure what we were, heck, i wasnt sure what we were BEFORE the argument.

But he did reach out.

Not by much but he did, with the plate of food he left for me.

Maybe its my turn?

Shoto Todoroki