Intro!

Madi Bakuhashi
Quirk:
Revenge
Names you'll hear her go by:
Madi, Bakuhashi, Hashi
Appearance:

Strong frame as she works out regularly so her body can handle her quirk. calloused hands, long, shiny brown hair, usually left untied and gets crazy bedhead. Wears the UA uniforms skirt and shirt with the tie unkemptly loose and also wears the blazer from the boys uniform instead of the girls vest. Its a little loose.

Revenge allows the user to increase the density of their muscles and skin while taking damage, allowing the user to be able to take a total beating

Revenge allows the user to increase the density of their muscles and skin while taking damage, allowing the user to be able to take a total beating. During this, the power from the attacker is absorbed into the users body and the user can then expulse it in the form of violent, deafening explosions out of any part of their body.

Drawbacks: To use this quirk at full power, the user needs to have taken an abundance of damage first, which can be harmful, painful and taxing on the body despite its defensive capabilities. The user can get around this by causing damage to themselves via any means (getting a friend to hit them, ramming themselves into a wall etc) and its possible to create explosions before receiving any damage, however that means that the energy is being sapped from their own body and stamina—not ideal, and its still much weaker than regular attacks.

Additionally, if too much damage is taken and the user has not expelled it from their body, their 'power reserves' will overflow and the user will explode. KO-ing them and anything within range. This doesnt kill the user but renders them useless for the rest of the day or until healing.

Alyce Kajiya
Quirk: Supahot
Names you'll hear her go by:
Alyce, Aly, Kajiya
Appearance:

Aly has medium length hair thats a gorgeous golden-blonde with bangs that brush just above her eyelashes. her whole body emits a subtle, warm glow that dims when she sleeps or is hurt. Although her glasses cover her eyes, they are a piercing ice blue.

This quirk allows the user to create and manipulate extremely hot liquid plasma

This quirk allows the user to create and manipulate extremely hot liquid plasma. It can be used in a variety of ways including blasts, tidal waves, shields etc. As a result the users body is completely immune to heat and cannot burn themselves or get hurt from heat or fire in any means. Unfortunately, the user does still feel every ounce of pain that the normal person would—they just dont get hurt by it.

Unfortunately Alys eyes did not adapt like the rest of her body did and she needs to wear special heat-proof protective glasses/goggles to insure the blinding light emitted from her body while using the quirk + The quirk itself,  doesnt blind her. These glasses severely impact her sight so she often finds herself missing attacks or running/tripping over/into objects.

Kim Harukaze
Quirk: Heal Blossom
Names you'll hear her go by:
Kim, Harukaze
Appearance:

Short with big, ocean blue eyes and freckled cheeks. Her hair is just past shoulder length and is a soft, strawberry blonde color. She wears a pink sakura hair clip keeping her bangs out of her face. She also wears black framed glasses

The user can produce sakura petals from their hands that instantly heal wounds, they are most effective on small scrapes and cuts. It is possible for the user to eventually be able to heal more serious injuries but it takes quite a lot if precision and practice. The user can also manipulate them and use it as a shield or perhaps to surf.

Unfortunately this quirk is not well suited for dealing damage, the blossoms can be used to disrupt the sight of the enemy but they will still have a healing effect if they touch.

Noia Mizunara
Quirk: Aquaherb
Names you'll hear him go by:
Noia, Mizunara, Muzu
Appearance:

Noia has a small, sturdy frame with auburn curls in a short middle part. He wears his uniform neat and tidy, making sure its perfectly ironed. His cheeks have slight freckles and his eyes are jade/jasper green.

Aquaherb allows the user to control the water inside of plants, allowing them to manipulate the plant's movement and growth as well as possibly being able to suck the water right out, however this kills the plant in question.With overuse, the user begins to accidentally move the water within their own body, messing with their system and causing severe dehydration.
The user cannot manipulate water that doesnt come from plants.