Chapter 12 |:| Stubborn!

"What the hell?! Why are YOU here?!!" I shouted over the blaring music.

Bakugo looked just as surprised as me, "What do you MEAN??!! EVERYONE was moved here!!" He countered, slamming a hand down on his speaker, pausing the racket.

"WELL DUH!! But all the girls are in a row on this side!! Youre supposed to be over there!" I pointed to one of the doors parallel to his.

"Are you stupid??!"

"What?!"

"This is the BOYS side"

"...."

"SHIT!!! Aizawa never told me that when i picked it out!!!! That asshole!! Now im going to be STUCK beside Bakugo of all people. How the HECK am i supposed to live like that?!"

"How the hell did you even get put here" he growled in annoyance.

i crossed my arms, "Because of my dad, i got to pick which room i wanted, but Aizawa never said that it would be on the boys side!! Much less next to you, otherwise i wouldnt have even picked this floor!!"

"Youre such a spoiled BRAT!! Whats so good about that room anyway?!!" He stormed, stomping over to my door and ripped it open. "What the- WHY IS THIS ONE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN MINE?!?!" 

"Because im BETTER THAN YOU"

"THAT MAKES NO SENSE"

"SHUT UP"

"What in the world are you squawking about" I recognized the low rumble of my fathers voice. "Ah, i see. Youre the boy from this morning." He nodded to Bakugo.

Bakugos mouth snapped shut and he stood up straight. "..Yes. Hello...Demolition" he spoke stiffly and nervously.

"Why are you still here? I thought i saw the truck leaving?" I asked, rolling my eyes at how anxious Bakugo had become.

"Because darling! I wanted to see your room!" Bubbled my mom, her oversized pearl jewlery thumping my skin as she smothered me in a hug.

"Ack! Hey!" I complained as she pushed me, closing my door behind us.

Third person pov

A bead of sweat rolled down Bakugos cheek as he looked from my door, back to Reikan then back at my door again.

"Shit! Should i just go back to moving boxes? What am i even supposed to say?!! The guy thats been my idol since i was like, five, is RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!" Bakugos mind ran rampent.

Reikans gaze shifted over to Bakugo, "Dont think i didnt hear your little comment earlier."

"I-...Wait what?"

He took a few steps towards Bakugo, trapping him under his glare. "'She is a stupid extra who would be lucky to end up as a side kick'" he repeated, "Those are your words. Are they not?"

Bakugo gulped, he hadnt even realized he said that out loud earlier, but now its coming back to bite him.

"I...i meant that-"

"I did some research."

"....what?"

"You have quite the quirk, it reminds me of my own" Reikan said in a low, rumbly chuckle. "I can see your potential. As a friend and comrade, you would fit perfectly with Madriella."

Bakugo would've burst out laughing on the spot at Bakuhashis stupid first name, and at the fact that he suggested him and 'Madriella' become friends. He would never! But the utter gravity emanating from the towering man in front of him stopped him from making a peep.