Something Random #2

It was a dark and stormy night, lighting lit up the skies as rain decorated the ground and the two figures that stood in it. The two figures were some of the most powerful beings in Skylands. Faust the fire elf, master of the element of fire, keeper of the long blade, and kicker of the asses. And then there was Scarecrow, the master of the Fell, cheater of Death, and death of hope. The two figures stared at each other as the rain covered their faces and they could see each other thanks to the lighting. Faust then approached Scarecrow without drawing his blade and spoke with such darkness laced in his voice.

Faust: Scarecrow! Tell me, do you bleed?!

Scarecrow was about to speak, but then Faust with the same dark tone interrupted him.

Faust: Just to let you know I don't give a fuck!

Scarecrow was confused but before he could ask he was interrupted again.

Faust: Just joking I got my fucks right in this bag here!

Faust then threw the bag of his fucks at Scarecrow who caught it in the air. He looked at Faust to be sure he wasn't pulling a trick on him and then averted his eyes back onto the bag of fucks. He opened the bag of fucks, looked inside, and then back at Faust.

Scarecrow: It's empty.

As if on cue, a lighting bolt struck and lit up the sky.

Faust: Oh no! Let me go to the fuck store and buy one! They're open till 8!

Faust then looks at his watch then held a shocked expression on it.

Faust: OH NO! It's 4 past 8!

Scarecrow was now utterly confused by his little charade. But mostly angry.

Scarecrow: Okay what are you doing?!! This is ridiculous, you're supposed to be fighting me and-

Before he could finish he was interrupted again by Faust who stood in front of a vending machine. It confused Scarecrow since there were no vending machines out in the middle of nowhere. Faust was smiling then, which meant he intentionally put it there.

Faust: Oh look a vending machine! And there's ONE fuck left!

Scarecrow facepalmed as he was more annoyed than angry with the elf at this point.

Scarecrow: Okay let me guess you're going to reach into your pocket and be like, "oh darn I don't have a dollar, looks I can't give a fuck," so don't bother imp!

Faust: But I have a dollar.

Scarecrow then stared at Faust who pulled out a dollar and inserted it into the machine and as the fuck was being pushed off the shelf it got stuck by the wire that pushed it.

Faust: OH NO! The fuck got stuck!

Scarecrow was beyond annoyed.

Scarecrow: Oh for the love of-I cannot believe you wasted such precious time when we could've been fighting just for this little charade of yours. I'm out of here!

Scarecrow then disappeared in a cloud of green smoke as Faust was left alone with nothing but his fucks around. Just then a female elf known as Azula came around with a cart full of fucks.

Azula: Fucks! Fresh fucks here! One dollar-

Faust: No no it's over, he left.

Azula: Ah seriously, I didn't even get to do my bit.

Faust: It's okay, we'll get to it next time.

Azula: Okay.

Azula then took her cart full of fucks and left. Faust on the other hand stood there with his hands on his hips and a smile painted on his face.

Faust: Once again Skylands is saved thanks to me.

——————————————————————————
Me and my friend Faust came up with this idea and thought you guys might enjoy it. I hope you are all doing well and hope to talk to you soon. Bye bye!!