Seven deadly sins(my version) part 3

This is Leviathan, the demonic lord of the envy ring

This is Leviathan, the demonic lord of the envy ring. Not much is known about her or her world other than the fact that it's all in a black lagoon where everyone is jealous over the other. Leviathan has hardly ever left her ring of hell and have always been jealous of the other deadly sins because of how high up they were compared to her. She has been jealous of Lilith being the wife of Lucifer instead of her. In fact she wanted to rebel against God with him because of her feelings for Lucifer(FYI in my head canon all of the princes of hell of each ring were once angels that rebelled with Lucifer and some have shedded their wings to steer away from the creation of God).

She has so many stitches all over her body because she has replaced some of her organs with better ones from other people because of how jealous she was of how good their organs were. She has even replaced her own eyeballs from time to time which explains why her eyes have Xs on them.

Leviathan has the ability to appear from any water source no matter how small and she takes the souls of anyone who swims in her waters and drags them to hell. And unlike any of her envy demons, she has the ability to shape shift into a gigantic fish to make herself bigger.

That's all I can say about this girl mainly because this was the hardest one to do due to not having a whole lot of ideas on how to make a physical embodiment of someone that represents envy. I hope you all enjoy it regardless, see ya later. Bye bye!!