New Ghoul in town

Hey guys this is a drawing of a character that is inspired by the anime Tokyo ghouls. Shout out to my friend ArianaBlue13 for introducing this series to me. Anyways let's get into it.
—————————————————————————
Once upon a time, before the ghouls ever became a creatures that were capable of doing good or horrible things, there was one man who loved the taste of meat. Not just any meat like pork, beef, or chicken. No he favored the kind of meat that you wouldn't normally get from a butcher shop, even if you were to ask nicely. This man loved the taste of flesh that was collected by himself, he always loved the taste of human flesh. As a young lad he always loved to try new things, especially meat. Then one day his curiosity got the better of him when he wondered what human meat would taste like. But it was not easy to come by human meat. So he devised a plan to capture some poor soul on the night of the thirty-first day, of the tenth month, right at the end of the harvest. A farmer was passing by him one day, and what the poor farmer didn't know was that he would soon be the main course for the man's next meal. When he captured him with a little snare, like that to catch rabbits with, the man dragged him to his cabin in the woods, and proceeded to cut pieces of the farmer's flesh, cook each one, and then serve it to himself. He used his knife and fork, cut a bite size piece of human flesh, and placed the meat inside his mouth. To him. It was. Delicious.

After a month, the only thing that remained of the farmer that the cannibal captured, was all but bones and his clothes. Every week he would cook a new part of the farmer and eat it within that week. And now that he has a taste for flesh, he decided to go out every month, capture a human, and start eating them every week.

One day however, he would soon get caught and be tried for his crimes against nature and humanity. The villagers where the cannibal was finding his meals had soon caught sent of his sins and band together to punish him. He was in the middle of eating his next victim's leg when the hunters burst through his doors and put a stop to his late dinner. He bit a few villager's ears and arms until he was brought to the executioner where he was then beheaded for his crimes. The villagers through his body and head in the middle of a field and left his body to rot. Or so they thought.

One day when he lied dead in the fields, a creature with great power, and a scythe came to the dead body and gave it new life. The being promised the cannibal that as long as he lived to consume the flesh of both the living and dead, he would be given great power and outlive everyone in the world. He was given the ability to turn any part of his body into a weapon so he may be able to defend himself against hunters, while also prepare his meet. On top of being able to have an arsenal at his disposal, he was given the ability to change his gender whenever he wanted. The creature explained that the purpose of being able to change genders was so that he could breed with both male and female to populate his/her entire new race, and his/her children would inherit his abilities only fewer as each generation passes. He/she and his/her children would soon become one of the many most feared monsters in the world. They were the ghouls. The cannibal would be the first of his/her kind, and would forever become the alpha ghoul of the entire race.

Luckily one day they were slain by an elite hunter and were sent to purgatory with the other souls of monsters that have died. But their children still lurk throughout all the world, but mostly Tokyo.

 But their children still lurk throughout all the world, but mostly Tokyo

This is him/her captured and imprisoned in purgatory.

This is what they looked like. Unlike most ghouls, they are able to use multiple kagunes at once to make for effective combat. Due to them being an alpha, they are able to stay young and live forever. At least before they died. The only way they can come back is if one ghoul was to rise above the others and their soul will be replaced with the alpha ghoul's soul.

I hope you enjoy this drawing and the little story I made above. I don't know if monsters go to purgatory when they die or not but if I'm wrong do not be rude to me. Also the story above is just made up so nothing in there is actually historically accurate, at least not all of it. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this, make sure to vote, leave a comment, and I'll see you all soon. Bye bye!!