OC Drawing also from Ariana

This next character is also from Ariana13 which if you haven't already, her check her out. Without any further delay here's her next oc drawn from my perspective.

So this is Princess Lovedale, she is part of a species that is born entirely out of gems and crystals

So this is Princess Lovedale, she is part of a species that is born entirely out of gems and crystals. This one in particular is made of rose quartz. She is a princess(obviously) of a kingdom of love where she and all her people are French and very romantic. She is a very good violin player and baker, and has a pet poodle named Rosie. She also has a unique liking of collecting jewelry and tries so hard to find that special someone. She is also a lesbian which makes it a bit harder for her to find someone special. She also likes, dancing, singing, and all sorts of stuff that you do in the ball. Her favorite food is macaroni.

Ariana13 was inspired by the character, Diamond head from the show Ben 10 to create Lovedale and her entire species in whole. Both species are made of gems and has gem powers.

Princess Lovedale element is something that is very unique to skylands all around. It's the element of love. Something I'll never have in my life. It's when you can manipulate how people feel about others or just make them feel love to distract them from their primary tasks.

That's all for today I hope you enjoy this drawing I made. And I hope you enjoy it as well Ariana13.