Goodbye

As you all know I love skylanders. But unfortunately their latest game, Ring of heroes is being shutdown in a few days. And so I created a little goodbye tribute to show how much I appreciated the game, when it was around. Even if I didn't play it as much.

Hope you all like this tribute, it took me a while to actually create but I don't care

Hope you all like this tribute, it took me a while to actually create but I don't care. Anyways here's a quick moment to reflect.

Oh great skylanders ring of heroes, you were literally the only good skylanders RPG game there is and what will be. Unlike most skylanders games you don't have to spend thousands of dollars of your birthday or Christmas money to actually buy the characters, and it never took much space in your room to the point where you would have to buy a special case to store them. I only hope that one day we'll get a new skylanders game in the near future especially since Microsoft bought Activision. Rest in piece, and may your spirit live strong and eternal within the endless void that is the internet. May you not be forgotten in the remnants of history's lost video games. May this tribute be a memory to the times when skylanders first came off the shelves and put a smile on children's faces like myself, and many of my friends. Goodbye my old friend, we love and will miss you.

I hope you enjoyed it, I'm gonna cry now because it's gonna be gone soon. But a friend once told me, "Be not sad because it's gone, be happy that it happened."