Oc Drawing

This is another oc made by Ariana13 and I hope you all like it. Especially you Ariana.

All the creatures of  skylands love Christmas a whole awful lot

All the creatures of skylands love Christmas a whole awful lot. But La Grinchbot 17003, she did not.
She hated everyone and everything that like this joyous season. Now don't ask me why, for no one, not even I know the reason.
It could be her bolts were too tight. It could be her head was not screwed on right.
But I think the very reason of all, is that her heart, was built two sizes, too small.
She roams around the sky islands, out of the blew, with her Christmas cracker arm canon with coal to spew.
She wants to ruin Christmas and everything about it. And she came up with a plan, that would be a perfect fit.
She created a Christmas that would detonate and destroy all trees and presents. From the richest of families to the poorest of peasants.
Only one person can stop this crazy robot and her insane games. The skylanders of the sky islands, so full of fame.
Shall they stop her before it's too late? Or will they fail and Christmas will be a holiday to hate.
Time will only tell when the future is in sight, merry late Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.