Seven deadly sins(my version) part 2

This is Beezlebub, the demonic lord of the ring of Gluttony

This is Beezlebub, the demonic lord of the ring of Gluttony. Like all his demons they are the ones who eat the most out of every other demon, there isn't a single food competition that Beezlebub haven't beaten; hot dog eating contest, pizza, burger, giant burrito, spicy wing challenge, you name it, he's done them all. Beezlebub have also been fond of alcoholic drinks which led him to his extreme alcoholism. His favorite foods usually consisted of steak with sautéed mushrooms with baked beans mixed with five cheese Mac and cheese, with stuffed jalapeños wrapped in bacon, ham and turkey slices, with three slices of mozzarella garlic bread. He has always eaten his food in one sitting which also led to him puking up most of it due to how fast he eats, and whenever he doesn't get enough food, or if any demon tries to steal any, he would end up eating that demon and many others just to satisfy his unlimited hunger. The only thing that Beezlebub ever thinks about is his next meal and what to eat for dessert later on.

Any human who have died from choking or have eaten lots of food without any care would end up coming to Beezlebub's ring where they may join the never ending feast in hell. Lucifer admired the demons of the gluttony ring above all others due to him liking their food, especially their pasta, which is why he would call upon them to make food for he and his wife Lilith, along with their children.

Lucifer often send these demons on earth and skylands to wreck some havoc amongst the many people of both worlds. He would send them to consume the people first before they could invade the buffets at the place. But it is always there that the angels would come down and smite those demons and send them back to hell.

That's all for now and I'll see you all soon. Bye bye!!