Seven deadly sins(my vision) part 1

Hello everyone, I'm working on a little project of mine where I draw what the physical embodiment of the seven deadly sins look like in my point of view. Now there is gonna some lore to these demons and there are gonna be a few that have my own lore to them. Now without further ado, here's the first sin/demon of the list. Enjoy:3
————————————————————————

This is Belphegor, the demonic lord of the ring of sloth, which is usually just pure laziness or the neglect to do something you are supposed to do

This is Belphegor, the demonic lord of the ring of sloth, which is usually just pure laziness or the neglect to do something you are supposed to do. Belphegor here is the laziest demon in hell, when he's awake, but whenever he or his demons are asleep, they go into any poor human's dreams and steal their soul while they are asleep, and drag them to hell with them when they awake. So basically they're like a reverse Freddy Krueger. Many of the demons in the sloth ring are the most unreliable demons to ever be trusted with doing the most simplest of tasks. Which is why Lucifer nor any other lord of hell ever call upon the help of these sloth demon.

You may think he has a black nose, but actually it's just all decayed from not being taken care of, because he's lazy. Belphegor also keeps a blanket around his neck in case he ever decides to sleep through the day. His clothes are all torn up and his beard and claws are fully grown and dirty because he's too lazy to trim them, or change his clothes for better ones. You will also not find any coffee or any form of caffeine for that matter, because what's the point since you're gonna be sleeping all day for all eternity?

I hope you all enjoyed, feel free to express your thoughts on my first drawing and be sure to vote, and I'll see you all soon. Bye bye!!