For the Candy mage

Gill Grunt: look gum drop, what do you want?

Candy mage: I want you, to hold your breath, make a wish, and count to three

Music starts playing as the Candy mage starts to sing.

Candy mage: (singing) come with me, and you'll be, in a world of pure imagination. Take a look and you'll see, in the world of my imagination. We'll begin, with a grin as we peer in a world of my creation. What you'll see, will defy explanation.

The candy mage then starts to dance around with his magic candy scepter. He was also turning things into candy with just the touch of his finger and scepter. While Gill Grunt was being bored to death by his singing.

Candy mage: (singing) I want a new paradise. To simply make a new world and view it. Anything I want I could do it. Want to change the world? Just simply chew it.

His candy minions then surround him as the floor below him starts lifting him up like a huge stage. He then switches his candy scepter for a giant scepter and now he looks like those male dancers choir boys from the 50s or 60s as he starts tap dancing and stuff.

Candy mage: (singing) There is no life out there, that compares with my imagination. Stay with me and you'll be free from your fleshy forms. I just want a new paradise. A world where I reside and choose it, how it shapes the world. There's nothing to it.

The candy mage then sits down as his minions gives him a cup of tea with extra cream and sugar. And the cup and plate were made of chocolate.

Candy mage: (singing) There is no life out there, that compares with my imagination. Stay with me and you'll be free from your fleshy forms.

After he was done with his tea, he then starts to eat the cup.

Gill Grunt: (groans) are you done yet?

Candy mage: oh how repulsive. I simply distaste your lack of vision

Gill Grunt: are you sure you're not the nut mage or something? Because I'm pretty sure you're insane.