Seven deadly sins(my version) Final part

And here it is, you have all waited a long time for this, you have all been patient waiting for me to draw some of your favorite bible characters in media in my own version

And here it is, you have all waited a long time for this, you have all been patient waiting for me to draw some of your favorite bible characters in media in my own version. Here it is, Lucifer, lord of the pride ring, and the the absolute king of Hell itself. Lucifer among his angel brothers and sisters he is the most special. He was one of the first angels to rebel against God and has led several angels in his campaign to conquer heaven and earth.

Lucifer was one of God's favorite angels before he created man kind, Lucifer saw humans as imperfect and arrogant filth and a mistake made by God, and when he refused to watch over them he was thrown out of the garden and the choir. Lucifer then assembled an army of angels who shared his point of view and saw their God as an arrogant, senile, old fool and decided that if anyone were to rule heaven and earth, it should be Lucifer. Lucifer would then start the civil war between angels, Lucifer's angels and God's faithful angels. Lucifer was about to take the throne of God for himself before his brother Michael stopped him. Michael was the one who banished him and every other angel who rebelled against God to hell. Upon coming to hell, Lucifer met a woman named Lilith, who would soon become his queen, she told him stories of how she was the first woman before Eve and was kicked out for not obeying Adam. She also told Lucifer how to get back to heaven through a secret door that God didn't lock. And so of course being the opportunistic liar that he is, Lucifer set out to go to heaven again and prove to God that he nor his humans were perfect and were flawed.

When Lucifer came back to heaven, he shape-shifted into a snake and entered Eden and tempted Eve to take the forbidden fruit from the tree of the knowledge good and evil. When Lucifer turned back into his angel form he taunted God saying that he wasn't perfect and so with a powerful flick from God, he was sent back to Hell and his wings were turned black due to how hot the landing was. And it was right then and there that Lucifer would go on and become the king of Hell with Lilith by his side, he has established He'll the way it is now and it was there that he punished and tormented any human soul that was sent down to Hell for their sins. And whatever sin they've committed in their lives would determine the ring they would be put in. Lucifer is among the most powerful being of Hell and the greatest embodiment of Hell itself.