THIRTY-SIX;

"You,you don't want to die,do you

"You,you don't want to die,do you."yn stood with her nails all long as she finally convinced her monster self to come out and learned to endure it in mere half hour,it was a typical task,got her head burst also in the attempt to do that,but she did.

They were black and the nails were sharp,Too long for a liking and looked metallic.Her eyes,only one of it turned black as she held her hand at his neck point.

"Yes-s b-but-t you can-n resist,can't you."
Yn smiled at the way he sluttered,"oh dear.did you thought I never saw how you stalked my bestfriend,I want to kill you but-i want you to cope up and act like I almost attacked you.got that,
in front of hyun-su."

everyone stood there with wide eyes as they held jae-hwan sluttered with fear,
Pointing at yn who stood there trying to hold herself,at a corner with people holding molotov.

"We need to keep her away,from this place.out of this place."yn's eyes turned normal as soon she heard that,and looked at the voice.

Everyone stood shocked to see jiah walking there with a stone cold face."jiah,did you damn lose your mind.
Everyone had seen yn resisting till now."
Eun-yu pointed to hold back jiah.

But a slap from jiah and yn stood too shock there,"why the fuck you slapped me."jiah held the collar of the shirt yn wored,as she shakes her.

Yn bit her inner cheek,trying to get away from her grip,"leave me,i should go out jiah,i am dangerous."yn felt like she was being selfish as jiah pulled her close and let her tears to go out on yn's shoulder.

"You became so selfish for him yn,you became so selfish.you don't think about anyone but him now,huh."jiah cried as she shook yn violently.

Everyone stood watching the drama,"do you understand,i can control this.if someone forced me,what do you think can take place."yn said,as she tried to reason,no tear leaving her eyes.

"You don't even think of us as yours do you."jiah mumbled,but yn didn't thought of it that way.

"It's not that,but.what I want to say is that,you guys have to learn a life without me.i will be gone not a month later."yn said,it was true.as per she was clever enough to understand,her work there was till everything was fine.

"you can't do that."

"I can't-but nature will force me to."yn mumbled,taking off the grips of jiah from her and started walking towards the front,where things were blocking the main entrance,and she just needed to stuffle some of the heavy things away to secure away.

"Yn,hyun-su is pregnant."yn leaped down,as she brought her knees to each side,hanging her head down,"yah,try to reason properly."eun-yu shouted at jisu at jiah who was laughing at the two also.

"Shut the fuck up.i can survive outside."yn said and got up holding her red face in."it is your responsibility if hyun-su got hurt or killed.you won't be giving him the fire protection anymore."
Yn frozed on her steps.