TWENTY-TWO;

I woke up to a conclusion that,I was alive

I woke up to a conclusion that,I was alive.i think so,in hell.I had watched so many smut and did so vulgar things I am sure I will end up in hell.

There was a wet feeling down on my head as i grumbled,darkness still engulfing me as i tried to blink my eyes,feeling slight weight on my eyebrows.

"Yn."I heard a voice,I wasn't that familiar with to know it was hyun-su,if it was hyun-su,i would have known it by now.

Opening my eyes to grab a full sight,I noticed the specs that covered the doe eyes and realised it was,"double battery."

I don't know if it was humor that tensed down my slumbed shoulders,but I felt a hand clasping down through my lower body so I could sit up more straight.

Not long after i noticed I had bandaged my head,someone did that.yuri,she wasn't down by now.

My eyes scanned the whole room,it felt like it was the daycare centre and specifically i searched for my one.

"Hyun-su."i mumbled,not failing to see the annoyed click of eun-hyuk's tongue.
But,Hyun-su is important to me.

"It's alright,I'm here."i heard the same calm voice and turned my neck the left to witness he was standing in a corner.
My eyes went on eun-hyuk,frowing.even tho i felt relieved he was not hurt,i groaned when I felt someone slapped me across the face twice

"Were you gone mad."I heard the two mothers of mine sync as they hugged me,
I sat with shock evident on my face,they slapped me and hugged me.

Just like my mother.

"Yn,are you infected also."I heard eun-hyuk's voice coming with a cold demeanour,but there was something that was different,he spoke softly.

"I told you,she is not.i am the one infected here."hyun-su interrupted,and he sounded quite annoyed.

Frowning at him,i shot him a glare,can't you keep your ass calm.

I gritted my teeth,thinking as i cursed hyun-su who shot me a look,"I can't do that,not with you yn."

"But you don't have t-wait.what did you said."I was phased,was he,i mumbled that In my mind.

For a second he looked confused like I was,but the second we shared looks at others confused faces,I'm sure hyun-su heard what I was to say.

Was it a mind link.

I thought again,not looking in hyun-su's direction and a reply shot back to me,
"what is that."hyun-su replied the answer.

I almost stumbled on my sitting site as I thought of what the fuck is going around.
I was to be a side character in this part,
What is going on,I can't match up.

No monster was shown like this in the series neither I got a hint of it,but that was when everyone was called out by eun-hyuk,while me and hyun-su stayed behind.