THIRTY-FOUR;

"Hyun-su,wake up

"Hyun-su,wake up.we need to hurry."hyun-su heard a voice calling him but he wanted to die cause the person for whom he had survived till now wasn't there.

Or so he thought.

His eyes rised up and met with those blue eye's that he craves everyday more,
He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw she was there with him.he right away jumped on her,"i thought you were gone."yn hummed,patting his back as sang-wook and Yuri got out of the van.

"Let's go,now."he saw her hands didn't have anything wrapped around this time.and they had some burns but not as bad as before.

He tails her,both holding onto their weapons."didn't you leave."hyun-su whispered,"no.it must be your dream hyun-su,you fainted with me also."yn whispered back and hyun-su prayed it to be a dream only.

They had stopped their van in front of the convenience store they found the first."yn,go with sang-wook,hyun-su,
come with me.lets get parted up."Yuri said they all took off for the mission.

The bags that they lot had taken was big enough to fit many things and many supplies they can find,"what else do we need to get."yn asked to sang-wook,as she filled the food items down in the bag.

"I don't think it's good but,he wanted us to get as much food and water as we can."yn nodded,remembering she had nosebleed also.

They were done with the food there and
Turned around to leave,not many monsters took their way and yn was at the top of the car,with her flames on her hand,as they were needed to get the food and if any monster attacked,she would throw the fire on it.buring it right in the spot.

With yn,every thing went smoothly.no one touched then,no monster wanted to cross path with the demon that scared them and showed them who was stronger and it was written by nature.

As they were returning,yn made sang-wook stop the car,as she spotted something.with a sad glint in her eyes she got up from her sitting state after Yuri was positive not many monsters would cross their path,she asked yn to get inside and out of the car,ignoring all those stares on her,of his.

By the time they had returned back, eun-hyuk was shocked they all returned in one piece but his ace wasn't there.

"Yn,where is she."eun-hyuk gulped the hard big lump in his throat down seeing hyun-su's glare,he was even more nervous but eun-hyuk looked desperate to hear yn,and see her.

He was compelled to do such things but it scared him thinking she was-,he didn't want to think of such things.

Those Close to her were desperately waiting for her by the entrance of the parking.Mr.an waited for yu-ri who was with them also,since they were lacking things that were needed for treating wounds.

They were especially needed for yn.

"Where is she,hyun-su.yn,where is yn."jiah shook hyun-su who stood still,he threw the sack of things in front of eun-hyuk who stood with his hands in his pocket said.