SIXTEEN;

Hyun-su's hand securely wrapped around yn,as he tried to reach for the baseball bat that laid down on the ground,her katana was on the bed so it was no use to walk there as the half head cutten monster walked in the opend door

He was mumbling things,while the two
Stood close,not making any noise.his hands were wrapped around her as per she was the first priority of his.

But both of them were scared,even yn herself when she has seen this coming.
The monsters blood was on the head as he muttered in his horase voice.

He was an dumb to hit the telecom,his ears moving as if to hear any moment.he just wanted to kill everyone,slowly,he stranded out of the room the both were as they left their breaths out.

"He can't see,but his hearing is too good.i don't understand why jae-heon only cut his head."yn mumbled to herself,picking up the katana yn handed hyun-su his own bag that she had prepared for him.

"Here."hyun-su mumbled,passing her the favourite candy of her.a smile was replaced on her,so does Hyun-su's.

"Thank you."

"I should thank you."yn didn't say anything as they walked outside of the once cleaned apartment of his,and carefully to the apartment no.1408.

"He's incapacitated."yn mumbled,as she was shuffling something in her bag,the door opend and hyun-su walked in.

"Where is your sister.did she not came."
Yn heard du-sik's voice as hyun-su looked back at her who was pursing her lips,he rolled his eyes at her.

"She is not my sister."hyun-su said,"she is my girlfriend."yn nodded taking the side of her boyfriend as she stood from his back,cause she was all blocked due to his height.

"Oh,sorry for that kids."du-sik chuckled,
"Would you both like to save the kids."yn and hyun-su shared looks,hyun-su knew having her around was his biggest strength,so he nodded.

"What do I need to do."hyun-su asked,"I think a kitchen knife won't do anything.
Give it to me,I'll give it a touch up."hyun-su walked towards du-sik with the point of knife at the top,yn held him back biting her laugh as du-sik gave a done look to Hyun-su so,he passed the stick which has knife attached to it from a distance.

They both took a seat down,"those things dosen't die,by the way I'm Han du-sik.
what about you guys."the old man said.
"You both look very cute toghether,who fell first."he added as yn glanced at hyun-su who was already in her,as she smiled lowering her head.

"I'm cha hyun-su,I fall for her first."yn chuckled at it,remembering how much shy he was when they first met.

"I'm yn.wanna have some uncle."yn asked showing the box of mochi,"oh,
sweets.there is never a no for sweet."yn grinned,passing the box which has two mochi in them to him who munched on it joyfully.

"I have one for you also,baba."yn mumbled and gave him the same box of mochi."every savoury thing is with jiah.i hope you can manage."yn said as he took it,he didn't knew how she knew he was hungry,but he was glad she did