TWENTY-FOUR;

When I thought,I would wake up with the funky stuff and mischievous pranks of yn,my eyes met the face all coated with blood and starled,I got up unintentionally hurting yn's chin with my head as she groaned in pain,holding her chin as i looked at ...

When I thought,I would wake up with the funky stuff and mischievous pranks of yn,my eyes met the face all coated with blood and starled,I got up unintentionally hurting yn's chin with my head as she groaned in pain,holding her chin as i looked at her and then at the boy who's name i learned was yoon-jae.

Yn always mentioned to stay away from him and that he was a physco who killed many kids,while brutally torturing them,
He will eventually face his karma and the topic was closed as per yn.

I gave my attention to yn regarding the uncanny smile yoon-jae was giving us,i kept my hand on her cheeks and turned around her face,"baby,did it hurt."I don't know what I felt like,i could call her with such names,but she didn't mind,she was so casual and even caught up with sang-wook,a man who was known for his absurd and cold nature.

She shook her head,"why did you even woke up."she grumbled,stealing a peck by the way,I stopped my grin and rubbed her lower chin,"goodmorning cute couple."as my attention went to that physco person.

Yn says it like that,and I think her theory is what it is.

"Why did you startled him,man.i got a hit now."yn complained,I wanted her to shut up,than me and jiah,no one knew about her posture of this world.

"Sorry for that,you guys must be hungry.
here."he passed two sausages,and I was scared enough to shake off the offer.

"No need,we are fine.yn dosen't eat chicken in breakfast."before he turned to yn,i quickly replied,even tho his character did gave off the weird guy vibe
My instincts didn't tell me not to lung on him yet.

"Don't worry about your partner,dear."I saw his eyes travel to yn who was also glancing-sorry,but she was glaring with her gorgeous indigo coloured eyes burning with anger,"she will recover,just like she did when she fell down.from 9th floor."

"Do you wanna try that."yn snapped,I held her back in time,sometimes she was a bunchful to handle.

"Yes."it shooked me,both of us.as we shared looks,"can I know how to get infected.i want to,be immortal like you guys."his voice was weird,uncanny almost as he visibly smiled with the hint of craze in it.

"I don't know."i whispred,yn snapped her fingers at the man,as she pointed at the window and his already busted face went pale.

He got up,my eyes followed the way when I saw sang-wook standing there as he stared at yoon-jae.yn pushed me ever so gently and made her way to sangwook with a look i didn't trusted.

She was up to get something on her and he might kill her,i quickly got up,taking the hoodie she had taken off and stood beside her.

"Hey you handsome thief.good morning."
I facepalmed my face at yn,even tho it was quite weird to hear her flirt with a man she said she respected and would never do such thing,there is always a reason she does this kind of thing.