THIRTY-ONE;

"How are you feeling now,hot

"How are you feeling now,hot."Han du-sik,whom i was preferring to call uncle said,as i chuckled at this attempt to make me laugh.

I was in the basement along with him as he repaired the car,"I think so.everyone burns seeing me."i joined in the joke knowing it was actually a bitter some truth.

"Are you well now.it is no joke kid."i hummed,resting my face on the blunt handle of my Kanata.

"I think so,I don't feel pain now,ofcourse once it's all healed."I said as I showed my wrapped hands.that,Yuri said was better to wear.

"It must be hard for you,isn't it."i um-humed,did something like that,
neglecting the fact.

"I had faced much worse,it's now,I'm used to it."i replied,as he continued to do his work,I was told to keep a guard for a while and try to make a barricade of my fire for safety purpose of uncle.but,i don't know how to do that.

I read my book as I got bored,even hyun-su wasn't here.uncle worked hard as much as I can say,he does.he is accurate in his work.

"There are no sign of monsters,are there."I heard the voice of eun-hyuk.
humming at him,"I think I burned everyone."I said,"good.we need a helping hand to pack up stuff,Mr.han,can you manage."

"Yes,sure.take her,she was bored with an old man like me."uncle chuckled as i gave a small nod at him and started walking upstairs with eun-hyuk.

"Didn't someone heard you,while you were talking about escaping."I asked,that guy with specs would case a ruckus not long after.

"I don't care."was all he replied,"how are you now,hyun-su takes good care of you."
i hummed,again."feels like my body is numb to scars now."i replied.

"Yn."i looked at him who stopped at the place of his,"what is it."i didn't know what was going on in his mind,but,when his hand wrappd around me,I felt like.

He reached an state,all vulnerable.

I took a deep breath and wrapped my arms at his back,patting him,he was taller than me,but didn't tower me the greatest like hyun-su did.

"Don't worry.whatever is going on,is god's will."I felt his chest rumble,a small chuckle escaped his lips.

"You are surely the sister of jae-Heon."i chuckled at it,I was.and his sister will save him only.

"I'm sorry."I heard his apology and decided to let him continue,"I'm sorry for being a dick with you both,i just wanted to,make sure everyone is safe.and we can survive."even tho he didn't played a greatest role in the story I'm leading,I pray he should have a good ending also.

I patted his back,"you are doing your best.your loved ones are proud of you."i mumbled,patting his hair's,caressing them.

"Are you,also."

I gasped dramatically,"did you just made me an old lady,the mother of two kids who are both haughty and hard to handle.i'd die than hear your bickers."i mumbled dramatically hearing his small giggle.