FOURTEEN;

"Jiah,what is she doing

"Jiah,what is she doing."hyun-su asked over the call as he heard the screams dieing down from his neighbour.

Hyun-su was talking to jiah on call as she said she was coming back from the shopping,and yn wasn't taking his calls so,he was worried about her,and since she had warned him not to get out of the apartment,he wouldn't be able to get out also.

"She is sleeping hyun-su.do you wanna talk with her."hyun-su hummed at the
answer of jiah"no,leave it.it wasn't important anyways.i just thought to have her around."jiah chuckled.

"When is the time she isn't seen in your apartment hyun-su.she only comes here to sleep.have her shifted in your apartment only."jiah chuckled at the small I don't mind hyun-su said,"I'll get her up in some time-

But the line was cutted,as a striking sting was the only thing they could hear from the other side.

Frowing,hyun-su ended the call,as he decided to change his clothes from the
Shorts he was wearing,they were what yn thought cool,but he thought skin tight jeans were good.

Changing into some comfortable black sweatpants,he wored a white tee and a
Zip up black hoodie on top of it,and sat down infront of his PC.

His eyes shifted to the notification he received,he had ordered ramens and some candies yn liked,he had always seen her frown whenever her sour tubes will end,and a small pout on her lips that she will usually wear off thinking it doesn't suit her.but she looked like a cute hatched chicken whenever woke up.

The main screen of his phone showed a photo of yn,which he took secretly It was a photo where she was so scared when the clothed clown was trying to handshake her,and stood at a close distance so he took the chance to capture her,before she marged towards him and was hugging him to hide herself.

He smiled,opening the message section,
he saw his parcel had come and got up,to take it,as he opened the door the parcel hit his door,his mouth fell apart when he saw the ramen and candies all torn apart
Blood splattered on the whole floor and
Was streaming like a river to the neighborhood yn made him stay away from.

The only thing he could get from the whole box was the packet of green apple flavour sour tube cream filled candies.
"Who the hell did this."he mumbled to his own,gripping the pack tightly as it was clean and no blood was spread out on the packet.

There was the most blood splattered out as he tried to get close to hear grumbling voices coming out and a small petite Posture was seen behind the see through blurry door.

But then,hyun-su witnessed a creepy charred hand sneaking out to grab the fallen head of the cat he often heard his neighbour talking to.it was back to the lady as hyun-su set a run to his apartment,calling for yn to check if  she was fine.but again,all he could hear was the loud beeping.

Yet he almost jumped when his phone buzzed with message.

Hyun,are you alright.i can't get a call,I think the monster aroused.don't get out of your apartment,okay.i will eventually be with you.