EIGHT;

Jiah was so determined to focus on the class that I skipped

Jiah was so determined to focus on the class that I skipped.i had studied that tons of time and she was amazed whenever I gave the right answer of the subject I had always topped in,not to mention I had wore both the bracelet individually on my both hands,yes.it looked weird,but,what can I do,it's just i couldn't help and wore them,since my watch always occupied one of my hand,it wasn't a bad deal.

I was whistling giving myself a constant reminder of my worst fate,by based on the letter Do-hyun had written,i could say he wished nothing but had been trying to confess his interest in me,i never knew I looked good.

But i stopped,hearing the voices coming from the bathroom,and i knew they were of hyun-su and Do-hyun.what can I do,now.

It feels like it's me who is the main cause of everything.my ears peered when I heard my name,"you had glory,it was temporary,you know everything is fake.I was to forgive you but,but,you really liked stealing right.did you not,the only thing I wished was yn,and no,you rubbed your ass in my place also,now suffer.and watch as i take her away."

"Aren't parents supposed to take the side of us."his voice lacked humor as i hummed.knowing very well that,where it is to lead,if not the loud shouts of kids running Just for Fun,and they were lucky enough to get distracted,or else I am sure those pricks had beaten up hyun-su more.but,This time,I think he hit them also, I wasn't remembering every single bit of the series and it can cause me alot in the future.

"You must be feeling like,they did something that was never your fault.they did that,you were under humiliation,and
You are now suffering even tho,that prick is The one who should get beaten up.how come he just comes and beats you up,just walk with me from the next time and I'll punch him in the face for you,getting beaten up by a girl is far worse than a boy,I am sure—but I was cutted off,as i continue to ramble and damp his wounds again sitting in the infirmary bed,his hand gripped around my waist and he hugged me,his face in my tummy hiding as he sobbed gently.

I was frozen,frozen by the way his hands covered me completely or either,the fact he was crying out infront of me.i didn't realised that,I was a statue till his grip became more tight that I felt like,he'd squish my appendix out of me.oh,i don't have that.it was already somewhere away but in my body.

My hands found its way to his body as I started patting his back,trying to comfort him.

"Sh,hyun-su.listen to me honey,you are not alone.i came here for this only.i am here to stabilize your life only.i want to make sure you are fine,I agree I made a mistake by not stopping you from the
The thing that is leading you on this stage,but,i promise you hyun-su.i will protect you at any cost."I said rubbing his back,my black tee was getting wet due to his tears as he cried.

"Can you promise me."i hummed,as his eyes aroused and i for the first was shooked when I saw the manic like grim in his eyes.i for the first time saw the desperate greed in his eyes.