EIGHTTEEN;

(Play the music when I say so)

We heard a loud noise coming from the 15th floor,as hyun-su peeked,he was sure
That,the monster was there.

"I think we need to rush."he held my hand,my eyes were burning again as i felt anger in my body,when I recalled what that monster had done to hyun-su.

It was an odd feeling but it felt like,no one can hurt the pure soul and when did,
I had this urge to protect him.

While we reached there,we saw Ms.im laying on the floor.hyun-su was gripping on my arm so tight as he called for the kids.

"Come fast."at the end we both synced as the kids run towards us,the monster turning as he tailed then with his eyes.

He was smiling but his uncanny smile dropped as they met my eyes,i don't know but how is it possible for a monster to possibly ignore a human,but,let's try my luck this time.

The kids came and when I thought I'd go first,the boy,yeong-su i think gripped me from back so does su-yeong,as i patted his cheeks,side hugging him.

We saw ms.im jumping on his as he screeched,jisu and jiah ran and hit their bats together,"oh fuck,his balls."i made a painful face as they hit him where the sun dosen't shine and he groaned loudly.

Hyun-su and jae-Heon tried to take steps forward,"let me,I have some debts to wear off of from him."I said and smiled at the kids,who took the back of hyun-su.

"Meet you at 1408."I said,as that Protein monster bulged off ms.im and I took back jisu nonna,jiah taking steps back and i flicked the katana in my hands like a pro.

"You mastered it."jae-Heon asked,was not going to leave me alone.i will kill this by myself.

"It mastered me."I shared the same smirk with oppa as we pointed the katana on him,"I left you last time.i made a mistake."I said,"let's see how much he can endure."jae-Heon chuckled,with vegance in his eyes.

"He is nothing but a ball of fat."

"He is more lousier than i thought."jae-Heon said as he attacked the protein monster first and ran off in the other direction,"at my back,yn."I heard him shout.

That monster was not attacking me,as he took steps back while i took forward,
"NONNA,JIAH,HYUN-SU.GO."I shouted hearing their footsteps fading as I started running at the back of the monster who chased oppa.

Do i look that scary.

I kept stabbing him from the back as time chances as i got,while oppa was away,I ran more fast and caught up infront of him

"Abe sale gende,darta hai kya mujhse."

(Hey shitty rhino,are you scared of me)

I taunted and he was at my back now,
Fanning his dirty blood coated teeths,my eyes widen,I didn't thought he was scared of me,i took advantage of it and now,he wants to kill me.

(Play the song)

"Come on,bhese."

(Buffalo)

I saw jae-Heon waiting for me and I got away from the place where as jae-Heon
Keep his feets there,my anger coming back as my playfulness disappeared and I walked as if it was a movie,the wind flied and it was making my body grow more hot.

As soon as the protein monster neared the window,oppa jumped away and we heard his scream,and fire was settled on him as he screamed more loud.

I walked close to the window,my eyes burning as i felt a satisfied grin lacing my face,the warmth that piped in me was so relaxing as my feets flet like,they were wobbly and I'd fall.

My eyes were hurting so does my whole body ached I turned around to see if oppa was alright,but his face had fear written on it.

I frowned,I don't know.the monster,how did it caught fire,the only thing I know was,I was glaring at it and there was a burn in my hands.

"Yn."i heard jae-Heon calling my name,i flet my legs giving up with weird reasons and my heart beat quickened.

My heart was racing as I felt my eyes burning with fire settled on it,my whole body was on fire as I tried to stand,but I couldn't.

My hands were in most pain,i couldn't help but glance at them,even jae-Heon
was shooked to see what was happening.
It felt like fire was running inside my hands as it burned,as it ran in my body rather than blood.

"What is going on."jae-Heon said as he tried to touch to me,but I didn't let him,
What if he got hurt.

"Don't."I said,not letting him come close,
Taking the support of my Kanata,i somehow managed to stand up.

"What was that."i looked at him,growing confused.

"I must have been drained out of energy."
I mumble,my lips felt dry as I was getting more weakness all across my body.

"You are looking weak yn,but.what did you do to that Protein monster."i looked at him with confusion lacing my face.

"What did I do."

"You burned-he was burning when he fell down.did you used any fire."i frowned,"was that not you."I asked.

"No,how can I do that.i was empty handed yn,you did that.i am asking how you did that,did you perhaps—

"No,I was fine all the way.i didn't had any nosebleed nor i fainted."I said,more to reply myself than him."but I felt like my body was on fire."his hand crossed through his temple as he let out a sigh.

Jisu nonna came as she looked at both of us,about to grab me for a hug but I sccared away,started walking back.

"See you guys at room 1408."i mumbeld,but I know i won't go in the room,I will cross in my own room.

I was blaming hyun-su that he didn't care about me,oh how bad i wanted to say sorry to him.i really wanted to but,what if my burning hurted him.

So,i hurried and with a weak slumped leg I didn't know i had gotten,walked to the room of mine,I'll just take a rest there.

I was fast to reach there and took off my hoodie,throwing it on floor i sprawled out on the bed and in a matter of moment,I was drowned in deep slumber.