TWENTY-SIX;

Those lot entered the ground floor securely,facing a bit hits from this and that,they entered the ground floor with the kids all safe,and two new guests with Du-sik

Du-sik.

Yn tumbled slightly on her steps as she has accidentally gotten a hit,Yuri tried to get her to check upon her injures,but hyun-su stopped her.

"You guys need to go that way,we can't come there."as he left her perplexed,
hyun-su wrapped his hand around her waist as to give a support,and they turned other way to the arcade.

"Sang-wook,did he came back."yn asked,
As hyun-su shook his head,"you are hurt yn,take some rest before."yn hummed at him,as they entered the arcade,and she immediately let her body fall on the place they rested,not knowing what was causing her to burn this high and get drained of energy.

"Are you okay."hyun-su checked her temperature which was normal,yn even tho nodded,but she only herself knew what kind of pain it was,as she felt extremely itchy on the back of her shoulder,as if she will shed her skin.

Ignoring the pain,yn just closed her eyes, followed by a deep slumber not long when she woke up to sounds of someone shouting.

Hyun-su was just beside her,as she looked around."what is it,love."he mumbled,seeing her state of confusion.

"Who is in danger."yn asked as she looked around.hyunsu frowned,"no one is,everything is at peace."yn hummed,
Thinking it was just some of her hallucinations that were provided in her lucid dreams.

It was already morning,the funeral had taken place till now.she suddenly remembered one thing,"I'll be back,okay."even tho yn wasn't sure to go out or not,but she needed to that.

Before she left the arcade,she shuffled through her bag and took out something from that,it was small thing hyun-su couldn't get and she walked out.

He thought to give her some privacy,and eventually if she felt he was sure yn will tell him everything in detail.

Yn relaxed the place where the bodies were buried,many saw her,some three worried glances while some were scared but she cared less,when she raced to the place,sang-wook burning things,she quickly rushed and digged a small hole in no where,and took out the small photo she had in her pocket.

It was a photo of her father that she digged in,and an broken anklet,Tears slipped her face as she finally decided to set her fate and understand that,there was no way she was turning back to the old route she used to take now.

She sat there for some time as if she recalled some memories from her past,
Her father's smile,his talks,and everything about him was running in her mind.

"Who is it."when yn didn't expected any kind of taken step from sang-wook,he decided to break free and asked.

"My father's photo.there is no way I'm going back to my world.even if I did,he won't recognise me now,he is dead for me,i am dead for him."yn took short breaths as she felt her breathing problems coming back.