THIRTY-FIVE;

Wake up

Wake up.

What a rude way to shake me,i looked around hearing the voice that was quite same like how my mother use to call me.
I turned around but saw nothing.

I was able to see the light,dimly litted.as if in a ghost movie.

"What's this."i mumbled,to myself.

Don't worry,it's me.your me,I'm you.

I was starled and looked back to see my silhouette,but something was different,my silhouette's one eye was plain blury white like fog while other was pitch black.

But still,my posture there looked much more gorgeous,the wavy curls i never had adapted and just,there,was something that made my silhouette look too ethereal,like Athena was the person that gave blessings to the person.

I wasn't that attractive.

"My monster."I got what it was right away as a smirk tugged on my lips.on the silhouettes.

Yes,clever indeed.

I cacked,"who says."i mumbled.

What is your damn desire.

I was the next blink of eye knew was pinned on the ground as the monster self of mine held me down,"I won't tell you."i mumbled,as she pulled pressure on my neck.

Tell me,right now kid.you don't know what powers you can have,you are able to acchive the world but this kind brain of yours isn't letting me do that.

I just chocked out and sneer,"cause my mind is mine.it is not yours completely,and you won't know how much fucked up my mind is,that it will fuck you also."I said feeling the grip of her loosing.

Then tell me,we will rule this world child.you are born on the death of the mother of demon's.you must rise like her,
Your monster and your demon will rise together to rule the world,and in return,I give you the word to save your love,your mate.

"I don't fucking believe you,just cause I'm able to control fire dosen't mean no one is able to destroy me,I'm a monster and I can be killed.not fire,then something."I fought back.hearing the mystic laugh of my self.

There is no one who rise high like you,my dear.you are alone in the war,who stands tall with extreme power to kill anyone even before their birth.and to answer your question,no one can kill you,other than-

I woke up jaulted out of the freak of a dream i call.it was a vision my monster gave me,the glass infront of me showed my eyes that reputed to normal and to their original blue colour,but the slight sight of myself with that sinister grin got me bad.