SIX;

I felt like,being in the room,learning things was not enough

I felt like,being in the room,learning things was not enough.i was unable to know what others were doing,morely.i need to prepare myself for whatever was coming.

Hyun-su will be shifting here,on eighth
Of August,not much time was left,but if he didn't become a monster,who will and more than anything,I don't want him to go through that pain,but if I took his glory of being a hero-which I hardly presume will even be able to steal it-he will be a monster,one that dosen't hurt humans.

I need to make jae-Heon learn about his future,so I can save him,and if he was alive,I'm so damn sure jisu will survive also,and so many more things will go changed and if that means I have to risk my life,I'll do that also.

Yu-ri,she didn't deserved to die,but if not her,then I am sure sang-wook won't live any much longer.

Ui-myung,I feel so bad for si-kyung,
more than anything.but,what is scaring me is that,i didn't watch the whole season two of sweet home and I'm not sure how will be able to survive in it.

But currently,I was back to life as jiah snapped her fingers at my face,"why are you zoning out so much,guff."I shook my head at her in a reply sipping on the drink,I usually didn't ate anything from outside if not pani puri but here.i have to grab meals everyday outside only.

"I just-am feeling like I should zone out."i chuckled along with jiah as we chatted till we both were done on the food.
"Won't we be late today."I asked,usually,
Jiah was too hyper if we got late so,today,
It was a different day and to say,she didn't said we will be late,hurry up,eat quickly or so on.

"No,since it's your day which I own,I don't think being late means anything."i chuckled,she is such a sweet talker,i just hope she isn't a soft talking manipulator,I do be too broken if she did something like that to me.

As we walked,I thought about her and myself,i mean,we didn't knew who lived in the apartment 1507,in the series and webtoon,but we did.i think,jiah also have a character in this series along side me.
So does now,we Almost reached the school campus when a voice stopped us.

I sometimes hated my name,tho.

Turning around,i facepalmed my self internally As Jiah sqeauked."I hope he confesses to you."her fingers crossed as I rolled my eyes waiting for hyun-su to come as he had called me,with a big grin on his lips.

He looked so calm,and so peaceful,For a
moment,i almost forgot that,he was going to be so broken by the time,but another voice called me as i turned around,to see,and my breath hitched seeing kim Do-hyun.

Standing with a polite smile until hyun-su came by,and their gazez hardened,i didn't knew what to say,what to do and whom to talk first.do-hyun,he wasn't shown much later in the series,
but if I ditched hyun-su,he will feel everyone is meant to leave him,and if did it with Do-hyun,I don't know what he will do to hyun-su.

So i just stood there,waiting for them to speak glaring at each other,"why did you guys called me."I said trying to break the tention those two had.

There glares broke,as Do-hyun turned around to walk away,"leave him yn,he is an idiot."hyun-su was too kind as much we know,but seeing him this definitely means Do-hyun started picking on him.