SEVENTEEN;

"Leave him,you bastard

"Leave him,you bastard."i slapped hyun-su,it was the only way he came out of his monster form,good thing my hits hit strong enough to get blood out of one's lips.

My hand was gripped in his as I noticed my thumb pressed near his thumb,and I was out of the blue seeing something odd.

A memory that was in me which I had watched in the series.

I could see everything but not myself,
hyun-su was sitting in the car with his family as his eyes sticked on the phone,
His father than comforting him,started complaining.

And hyun-su did one of the most horrific things that i know,"you bitch."

"What,what did you said."his father snapped,as his family argued.and it was something that lead his father to take his eyes off of the road and to hyun-su.

The driver who drived had a nose bleed and surely fainted as his sister shouted,
And the next thing I knew i shouted for hyun-su.

He was laying on the bed,his uncle visited.
And things happen when I saw myself kneeling infront of him who was having hands in his own.

"You promised to be by my side,did you not."I heard myself say,as hyun-su nodded.

"Now,live a good life with her.she looks good.don't loose her,your family will be at rest.there must be a reason you are alive."
His uncle said when I wasn't around.

"I can't imagine a life without you now,yn."

His eyes turned black,and i didn't knew anything but I saw him crying infront of his parents photos as his relatives bite him with harsh words.

Everyone was disappearing as I witnessed hyun-su was walking,I stood at a far distance,an eerie silence all the way.

Everything is happening as you want,every person is disappearing.

You wanted this right.

You wanted everyone to die.

I don't.

You do,you want everyone to die,you can have a different world of yours.i can make everyone disappear,you can live in the world of yours.you,and her.

We are one.

It's just the wait of you accepting me.

I will make sure no one takes away what is yours.

Is she a toy.she is with me with will.

But what if,she will lose interest in you.you love her don't you.