FIVE;

𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦,𝘚𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘴

𝘚𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘴.

The sun shines as sweat dropped from his sweat slightly,his eyes wandering back at the shouts of the players on the ground as they tried to shout for the safety of the girl sitting there with her nose poked in the tab.

He was memorized.

She was a new transferred student along with the one who he had helped just now,she was sitting so carelessly there.it was sure for hyun-su that,people around there not just talked about the two new girls who transferred for nothing.

They had the spark,she has a spark.

But his eyes travelled to the ball that was inches away from her as he ran,with the long legs he was fast as he caught the ball,almost sputtering to fall on the right on face,as he turned around,seeing he didn't caught the attention of her's yet.

He was desperate,to have her attention.

"Be careful guys,it's the second time."he shouted as they mumbled loudly sorry,he passed the ball back,it was not their sole fault also,as his back turned to her,who was looking at Do-hyun,as hyun-su took a sit next to her with his all time flattering smile.

But when he saw,dohyun was already leaving,"are you alright."he said,finally taking the attention of the attraction of their school from the past two weeks.

"Cha hyun-su."yn mumbled to herself,not able to believe that,the great song kang,
song kang was sitting infront of her.to whom she loves so dearly,but her crush was wavering off yet she didn't knew if it will arise more,now.but he wasn't a celebrity here.

Hyun-su chuckled,"pardon,i didn't heard you.tho,perhaps do you like him."as he asked,yn looked back and then back again at hyun-su,shaking her head,she turned in her seat.