17-post wedding ritual.💓

Rafael's pov:

Im married , damn it feels so foreign ,
IM MARRIED.

The moment I laid my eyes on her , I thought I was going to die of a heart attack.she was looking ethereal , mesmerising, beautiful. Her eyes were low she didn't look up for once .
She was walking with her father , Wearing a red color lehnaga , the lehanga was looking beautiful on her,like it was made for her.
We didn't talk the whole time. I knew she needed time . And at the time of vedai she was crying a lot , I was about to Remind her about the contract but then I didn't. I don't know why.

We reached our home .
Our home!
I got down from the car and opened her door. I saw her struggling with her dress , she can ask for help right?!
Never mind.

"Do you need any help?" I asked and she glared . Why was she glaring me.
Shrugging off my thoughts I helped her and she let me , but then again why did she glare me ?.

"Beta kick this kalash with your right leg and enter" maa said her to which she nodded.
And kicked the kalash and we entered .
Now I guess the drama is over.

"Maa I'll be going to my room" I was about to walk off but aghhh

"Ohh hello , what do you mean by your room , take kiara with you" maa stopped and reminded me .
Ohh yeah .

"Let's go" I said and she nodded , she was struggling to walk .aghhh.
I went towards her and picked her up in my arms and stared going towards my room . I heard my siblings hooting but did I care ? No.
Her hands automatically wrapped around my neck.

"W-what are you do-doing?" She whispered .

"What am I doing?" I asked .

"Sab dekh rahe hain" she said again.

"So?"

She shook her head.

I made her stand infront of our room.

"You go inside , I have and important business to take care of" i said and went towards my study.
I'm tired . I need a drink.I poured myself a drink and started drinking . Well I'm Having a high alcohol tolerance level so it's okay.
I don't know for how long I'm sitting here. It's almost 1 am . I should head back , I thought and went back to my room.

As soon as I entered our room.
I saw her  sitting on the couch , deep in her thoughts, didn't she sleep?

"You didn't sleep yet?" I asked making her look at me , our eyes met.

I swear, it's been 24 hrs since i last see in those  eyes.

"Umm- ac-actually I don't have my clothes here, I mean my luggage didn't arrive yet"

"I'll give you mine" I said making her nod.

"Here" I passed her one of my black shirts and trousers.

"Thank you"she replied meekly staring into my eyes.

After god knows how many minutes .

"I-I'll J-just change" she said and hurriedly walked over to the closet.

She came out wearing my shirt and I died.
She is looking so tempting.
I was staring her, eye fucking
This stupid brain.