Chapter 4 -need help?

Author pov:
Soon it  was  morning  , it was an important day for both of them...many things were planned for them..but they were busy thinking about each other...

There was a very important lecture for Kiara and it was Rafael's lecture..she didn't want to attend but it   was important..now that both of them know about the marriage thing ..Kiara was getting nervous thinking that she has to face him..! She decided to interact less with him..because she didn't know if he likes her or not and everything was going too fast for her ..!! She knew she liked him ...but she wasn't sure about him..

Does he have a girlfriend , is he ready!?

Will he respect me?

What if he don't allow me to work! Is he forced into this  ?

is he ready for this?

What about her career ? All these questions were eating her up .

Situation on the other side was no different..! He had a lecture and it's important..but will she attend? But today we are going at her place! I hope she doesn't skip her studies for these stupid things... stupid in the sense the, lecture is from 10 she could attend it , it will end by 12...
But what if she doesn't ? What if she is being forced into this marriage?does  she have a boyfriend ? All these questions were still lingering in his mind!!

  Kiara pov:

"Damnnn I'm nervous " I said to my bestie sitting in the class while waiting for the lecture to start...well yes I did say her yesterday it was the first thing I did after I got the confirmation ..!

"It's okay na yaar, not that he is gonna eat you"she said while laughing.

soon Sameer joined us ..well I didn't say him anything yet..I'll after the class ..I was setting between Suzy and Sameer ..Sameer was resting his head on my shoulder well he is like a brother to me..I was in my own world ..I didn't notice when the class started ..!! I was feeling a burning gaze of someone and I guess I know who that is,I looked up to see him staring -Nevermind he is "glaring" me ,but why ? But he is looking so hot..even when he is angry ..he was wearing white shirt with sleeves rolled up and denim jeans and damnn....How are we even compatible he is very handsome

"Ms Kiara".

"Ms.singhania "I was bought back to this world by a voice shouting my name I looked up to see him staring- still glaring at me why does he always  have to be this scary ...

"Ms.kiara Singhania , I would like you to sit in fort from now on"he said while glaring at Sameer .
now what's up with this man why he is scaring my already scared brother .without any word I got up and went to sit infornt ...and he countinued the lecture ..! I was busy making my notes , I heard a cough I looked up to see dr. Rafael starting at me , he bent down to my level and whispered in my ear , his breath fanning over my neck  sending chills down my spine

"I would not appreciate you near any male species mrs.rafael Malhotra "
I was shocked he smirked  and left leaving me with red cheeks .. ugh!! I bet I'm looking like a tomato ..!! Ohh god it's too much for my poor heart to handle ...
And the rest of the lecture went peacefully without him pulling any stunts for that I'm really thankful ..

I was sitting in the canteen it was 12:15 our lecture ended at 12:00..and I got to know that Suzy already told Sameer about it and they were making plans about the wedding and I was busy thinking about him..damnnn why can't this man leave me alone ..
"why will he leave you , you are his fiancée "said that weird voice in my head
Can u plz shut up for a second you stupid voice i am already dealing with the monster itself !!
"Whatever I was just helping you suit yourself "
Thank god bye .

"Kia"..

"Kia"

"Mrs .Malhotra" Suzy screamed in my ear bringing me out of my thoughts..

"What "I asked getting irritated..

"Damnn girl..I was calling you from 5 mins, your phone is ringing " I looked towards my phone to see mom calling me..

"Hello, yes mom ..ya I'll be there ..okay mom ya I'll be going to saloon I'll meet you there " I said and disconnected the call ..
and left after saying Suzy and Sameer goood bye ..of course when they were done teasing me 'eye roll'

"Haan Haan ..ab hamre liye khana time hoga madam kou "said Suzy and Sameer nodded ..I laughed at their antics and left shaking my head ...

I reached my car to see -WHAT THE HELL someone punctured my tyre !!shoot I'm already late ..I was slightly panicking thinking about the things I need to do before dinner ...

I heard a horn , shit that scared me !!!well I'm standing in the middle of the road I moved aside ready to apologise but my words died when I saw who that person was ..yes you guessed it right it was the devil himself , but what he is doing here .."because he works here"my subconscious mind mocked ..YOU AGAIN !! can't you shut up for a second "!

"Yeah yeah it's not my fault you're like this"
No shit Sherlock ..I rollled my eyes ..!
He rolled his glass down and asked.

"Do you need any help miss. Singhania "

"No sir thank you"I said getting nervous.

"What happened "he asked

"Umm, Wohhh, ac-actually my tyre is punctured and I need to reach the saloon my mom is waiting for me and I'm late ..and there is a taxi strike going on "I said while getting nervous my tears ready to fall

"I'll drop you get in"

"Haan?" I asked getting shocked

"I said I'll drop you . Get in the car kiara .I won't repeat myself "he said ..I didn't have an option so I opened the door of the backseat to sit . I was about to sit when I heard his voice,

"Sit Infront kiara , I'm not your driver "he said rudely ..making me pout .

I nodded and sat on the passenger seat..!
I settled my self ..I looked at him raising a brow asking why isn't he starting the car

"Seat belt miss Singhania "he said "damnn his voice" why do you always have to say this kind of stuff this is not the right time godd...this little-
"Woah woah I guess you forgot that I am you"
Oh yeah?shut up !
"You shut up "
No you!!
I would've gladly continued this fight before I was rudely interrupted.

"Miss Singhania"

Yes?

"Your seatbelt".
Oh yeah sorry this little piece of shit was irraating me!! I said

"Who"?

"You know my sub-Nevermind it's nothing"I said
He gave me skeptical look but that's okay I deserved that not me that little-again I was rudely interrupted

"Miss Singhania?"

"Yes?

"Your. seatbelt.mrs Rafael"

Damn the way he says mrs-no the seatbelt yes !!
Damn this seat belt why is it not coming out , I tried but it was of no use , suddenly he hovered above me and in swift motion he buckled the seat belt...with our noses touching and his breath fanning over my face AND his brown eyes staring into mine our lips only inches apart ..suddenly he went back to his seat and cleared his throat 'shit what was I thinking pure thoughts Kia'soon he started driving , we acted as if nothing happened ..well this is awkward..soon we reached the saloon by me giving him directions

"Thank you "I said while getting down
He nodded And left ... dude what's your problem that was rude hmph..I stomped my feet and went inside ..mom was already there ..
It took me 5 hrs  in the saloon . We rushed home and I got changed into something presentable did my make up I was wearing my jewellery and I heard the door bell..I guess there are here ..my heart 💓 ahhkk
I wore my jewellery ..after 10 mins bhabhi came to call me down ..I nodded and followed her..I was on the stairs feeling constant stares I looked up to see many unknown faces ..I went a stood infront and a lady came and hugged me ..which I guess is his mother I gave her a smile ,I saw 2 girls and a boy sitting silently I gave them a small smile and they returned all this while I was feeling a constant stare I knew who it was but I wasn't ready to acknowledge...but my poor heart didn't understand and made me look in his direction...as soon as our eyes met ...my breath hitched , my heart was beating so fast I'm afraid everyone would hear it...