Chapter 3 -why?

Pov:rafael.

"Give me some Cotton, now suture and"...
"Cut "
"Wrap up" I said and left the OT  I was performing a thoracotomy it wasn't difficult but these Morons can't even handle a single thing without me.

  I entered my cabin and did the pending work then rounds after completing my rounds I left for home .

"Ahhkk..this traffic I know  London is overrated but this traffic is unacceptable . I mean ,like seriously im stuck from 2 hrs ". I reached my house after 2 hours 45 mins or something as soon as I enter I saw my brothers fighting over something.yes I have a brother  and 2sisters we are 4 . I didn't bother to interfere and left for my room I badly need to sleep I was working for 48 hrs continuously.

Author's pov:

Rafael left for his room and his siblings ran towards their mom and said
"mom he came "

"Yes I saw him he was looking tired "

"Obviously mom he was on a 48 hr shift "
said his brother and the others agreed

"But when are you going to talk to him about India " asked his brother

" i don't know I'm scared about about his reaction

"He won't say anything to you mom I can bet "said his brother

" I know he won't  ,but I want him to be happy with this decision "

"Obviously maa he would be happy after all you selected our bhabhi "he said high-fiveing his sister

"Okay okay it's already late come for dinner I'm going to set the dining table"
Saying this she left the kitchen and they followed her..

   Rafael pov:

"Im sure something is wrong with these people ,they are surly plotting something ''

I went downstairs thinking about the same, when I entered the dining hall everyone became silent  ,  mom chose to break the silence by saying
"come rafael , it's already late and I made everything your favourite " I nodded and sat on my chair.

I noticed mom was looking nervous she was thinking about something deeply
"mom why are you looking so tensed " I asked and she hurriedly answered saying nothing happened.

I was about to return to my room when mom suddenly said " rafael I want to talk to you " I nodded and sat beside her.

"I want you to get married " she said seriously and i again nodded but then my brain registered her words and I looked up to see any kinda mischief but she was damn serious ahhh I'm doomed
"mom what are you saying "

"The same thing which you heard " she replied

"But mom I'm  young "

" no . you are anything but young  you are already 28" came her reply

"We are going to india next week prepare yourself . I don't want any mishaps she is a good girl you will like her" mom said and I sighed.I cannot deny her she is my everything.

I entered my room and laid on the bed thinking about whatever mom said .
A week passed In a blink .and now I'm here standing at the indian airport.

   "Bro ..India is so cool .come let's go " said my brother.  

"You guys continue with your plans I have a meeting to attend "I said

"What! A meeting in India ? "My sister shouted.

"Umm yeh ! Dean of this medical college wanted to meet me from a long time but I was busy, now that I came to india I thought of paying him a visit " I said and they nodded.

I entered the college , i was on my way towards the deans cabin and I saw my girl . Wearing a light pink dress with her brown hair open which were touching her waist she was beautiful with blue eyes , light brown skin ,sharp jawline I was so busy staring her I didn't notice the way I'm walking and bumped into a man .

Hey ! Can't you walk properly "that man shouted .

"I'm sorry " I replied the man stood up and was about to yell but stopped as soon as he saw my face .

"Oh .my .god is that you dr.Rafael "
I nodded

"Please come this way "he said and we went inside his cabin .

We went and sat in his cabin and he said he wanted me as a guest lecturer in his college for 3 months as he wanted his best students to learn form the best and I agreed as I was in india for few months .

"Thank you so much for accepting this "

"My pleasure dr "I replied .

"Come I'll introduce you to the students "he said I nodded.

As soon as I entered the noisy classroom went quiet...I was feeling a constant gaze which was making me feel something, something home ..so i turned and saw the most beautiful pair of blue eyes ...she was beautiful , with blue eyes , milky white skin , brown hair which were open and I knew she is the one, my mia cara , kiara

Flashback

"Mom at lest show me her picture , I want to see my bhabhi " said my younger sister.

"Okay here you go"mom said and gave her the picture..

"Wow mom she is so beautiful , exactly bhai's type "said my sister and showed me

And that's when my heart skipped a beat.she is mesmerising, beautiful and innocent.
but I don't do commitments . She deserves someone better ..I'll make everything clear with her once I meet her

Flashback ends..!

But she is looking nervous, I think she doesn't know about me yet..and soon the introduction finished and I came back to our villa yes I do have a villa in India....mom likes visiting India ...after dads death everything became very difficult..but mom was there to support me ..and soon I graduated and I earn enough now ..to be honest more then enough...

Next day at the college)
I was in a lecture but the dean called me saying there is a seminar organised and asked if I could join , so I was on my way towards the ground where the seminar is organised and I bumped into someone , the person was about to fall and out of instinct I sank my arms around the waist of that person preventing from the fall , I saw the face of that person it was Kiara but why was she going in , she opened her eyes and

"damnnn she is going to be the death of me "

Her eyes staring into mine, she got the most beautiful pair of eyes ..! I was lost in her eyes , after what I feel , an eternity or something someone coughed bringing us out of the trance and I already hate that person ...ohh well it's her friend..Kiara quickly adjusted her self saying me sorry ,I nodded and left ...thorough out the seminar I was thinking about her......she is so innocent should I involve her in my dark world full of my demons , she definitely deserves someone better then me ..I hope she says no for this ...even I'm not ready for this thing I'm just doing this for mom....but I want her to be mine ,damn Rafael you lost your mind somewhere I said to myself shrugging of my thoughts...soon the seminar ended I had no more lectures so o decided to go home ..

I entered my villa to see my sisters and mom talking about something...soon they noticed my presence and got more excited but excited for what?

"Bhai you know tomorrow we are going for dinner at bhabhis place" said my sister happily chirped.

I was shocked would be an understatement" she said yes" i asked

"Yes" mom said excitedly ..I nodded and left for my room..

I skipped the dinner thinking about tomorrow's dinner ....why did she say yes ..I'll clear things tomorrow I thought to myself and soon slept thinking about her .....