Chapter 2 -they both are the same person?

It was 5:15 and I had no more lectures so I decided to head back home, my mind went back to dr.rafael he was so mesmerising.
I was thinking about him , while waiting for the signal to turn green . The signal turned green and I was about to turn , I saw a man laying on the footpath injured .I didn't think twice before taking him to the hospital .
I'm a medical student I can't draw a conclusion with a patient so I waited for a senior doctor . After 5 mins I saw dr.rafael coming with nurse beside him ,I saw how the nurse was ogling him ,
ahhhh i wish i was pretty enough to keep his eyes on me .
And how I wish to take her eyes off , ahhhk it's not the time to get jealous kiara get your shit together. I reminded myself..!

"What's the age of the patient " he asked breaking my trance .

"Umm I guess , he is in his 30s" I replied

"Okay . Get his x ray done " dr.rafael instructed.

"Okay "
We did his x ray and gave the results to dr.rafael . He analysed his x ray .
"We need to do a small surgery "he said

"And you will be assisting me "he added I nodded absently and then registered his words oh my god did he just ask me to assist him ..! god I can't freak out....there is no time for freaking out ..ahhkkk.

(In OT)
Oh god he is handling this so well I thought , watching his hands work , his fingers has their way with the suture.I'm wondering what else he can do with those fingers .ohh god what I'm thinking I just met him 2 hrs ago.he is messing with my mind .

"Cut "

"Warp up "I heard his voice , bringing me back to my senses. Wait what, it's over?
What was I even doing here.
Standing and staring him.

"Good work "he said before heading out our eyes met for a sec before I averted my gaze .

"Kiara "he called my name , damnnn I never liked my name this much before.he has a deep voice . Wait , How does he know my name?

"Ms.Kiara "he called my name again bringing me back to my senses .

"I want you to monitor the patient with a senior doctor."

"Okay sir"
I said , he nodded and left.

I entered my house and saw my family discussing something seriously, I didn't care much as I was tired and was going to my room but my mom's voice made me stop

"kiara we need to talk to you "
mom said , Dad joined her saying

"yes princess, it's important"

I nodded

"we are planning to get you married "
Processing
Processing
That's it .
I started laughing. I laughed like a mad woman . but i stopped seeing everyone serious.

Okay , Kia . This isn't a joke .
I looked at my mom and she nodded her head.
I don't wanna get married.

"But mom I'm only 23"I said

"Yes you are already 23 and beta he is a good guy"

"Meet him once "dad said . I didn't know how to respond

"I need time "I said

Laying on my bed ,my mind drifted to the things which happened today , everything, it's happening so fast .
Dr.rafael , this marriage thing and all .I don't know but I feel everything is so right . like it was meant to happen . but I really had a huge crush on dr.rafael but now that I'm getting married I can't betray my soon to be husband .

I woke up and went down after getting ready I saw my family already seated at the dining table ,  discussing something.

"Good morning " everyone
"Good morning princess" said my parents