Chapter 9 -the contract

Authors PoV:

Kiara and Rafael , both were sitting in a five star restaurant waiting for their lunch to arrive..
Kiara wanted to eat street food but poor her ,she didn't have guts to say him..

Rafael was thinking about all the things which happened today.he thought he would talk about the contract today.

"Your lunch sir" the waiter said bringing them out of their thoughts ..

They had their lunch in awkward yet comfortable silence.

—————————————————————————-

Sitting in the car, Kiara thought to apologise ..!

"Mr Malhotra"

"Ms . Singhania"

Both of them said at the same time .

"You go first" Rafael said.

"I'm sorry" she said

"Doesn't matter , ms.Singhania..we both know kae this marriage , we are doing it for our families..!!" He said ..she felt hurt but it is what it is..

"Mere apsae koi expectations nahi hai. And I expect the same from you" .

"Agar ap kou chaiyae tou ap mana karsakti hai abhi time hai" he said .

Kiara's POV:

I know i have the power to say no ..but I can't break the promise i made to his mother and my father ..

Flashback..

I was standing in the balcony of my room thinking what ever happened today , from meeting dr.Rafael to him saying he is just marrying me for his Mother ..me agreeing to marry him because I thought , deep down he wanted me to say yes ..and I'm not wrong he is just lost somewhere and waiting for someone to bring him back..I was sure but it was confirmed when his mother said me about him..

"Kiara beta , you are my only hope now , he always denied to get married but he agreed to get married to you, I know he might have said you   something  but please give him a chance" were her words ..

I was thinking about all this..
Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder..!!

"What are you thinking beta?"Baba  asked.

"Nothing baba" I replied.

"You can't even lie properly" he said and I sighed.

"Bas inkae bare mai sunchrahi thi baba, ye mujhsae bilkul alag hai, pata nahi Mai ye sab karsakti hu ya nai." I said .

"Haan tou kardi mai nae but Abhi daar lagra ha hai"I added ..

"It happens beta  ...and trust me we aren't forcing you , but this is the best for you , we know Rafael  since his childhood days , he was such a good kid back then...
But that incident changed him"he said.
What incident I wanted to ask but I chose to ignore . Mr.malhotra he , himself will tell me ..!

"He did everything on his own, he is a doctor at  such a young age , he is also a businessman , a billionaire and respects his mother a lot,
Jou ladka apni maa ki itni izzat karta hai woh tujhae tou apni Rani banakar rakhae ga."he added ...

Baba is right , he is , he is , he is soo ahh I don't have any words ..

"I don't know , but if you are thinking to deny , I request you to re think about it ..then whatever suits you , we will go with that" baba said but I know he wanted me to get married to him ..I saw the spark in eyes when we said yes..