Chapter 11 - london and hurt

Kiara's pov:

Everything is going fine , Im having my exams so yeah , I'm busy with them.
And about our relationship, well I don't know , he always avoids me. I mean , I feel he does . We haven't talked for a month now.

We were so good but suddenly he started behaving rude , not rude but distant to be precise.
Well this was how it was supposed to be , a marriage of convenience.

"Well let me remind you , this is just for 6 years. You always wanted to do your masters in London and settle there and being with me will help you to gain experience" were his words when we had our last conversation which was a month back.
When they came for fixing the date for our marriage.

And from 3 weeks , sir is not in India .

"Rafael went to London . There was something in the company which needed his attention.and a vip surgery was planned" Aunty said . When she came home last week asking me to join her for shopping of my wedding lehanga.

Flashback.

"Kiara beta wake up your mother in law is coming" mamma said trying to wake me up.

"I'm up" I said.

I got ready and went down to see everyone already seated.

"Aree kiara beta , idhar ao" aunty called me patting the seat beside her.

I nodded and went towards her , my eyes scanning the whole room to get a glimpse of him.i haven't seen him for a month now.

"Well Rafael went to London, there was something in the company which needed his attention" aunty said making my heart skip a beat.

"Kiara beta , it's your wedding next month, so I thought we could go and shop your wedding lehanga" she said .
I didn't want to select my dress without him .

"Umm aunty I have my exams form next week , so can we please plan it after my exams, I will be able to enjoy my wedding shopping without any stress" I said nervously feeling bad to deny her.

"Well sure why not , even Rafael will be coming back by the end of this month , which is after your exams"

He didn't inform me before going and not even now.

"I think bhai already informed you! Right bhabhi"Ayesha asked .

Now what

"Umm y-yeah"

"Okay so we will take our leave now." Aunty said getting up from the couch.

I bent down to touch her feet.

"Aree beta , betian dil mai rehti hai" she said stopping me before hugging me.

" and call me maa now" added.

Flashback ends ..

I was in my own thoughts sitting in the class suddenly I felt something, something which I always feel whenever he is near me. But he isn't in India . Wait wasn't he coming back by the end of this month , after my exams. Which is after 2 days .
Stupid Kiara , aunty said end of this month and it's 29 so basically it's the ending , she didn't mentioned any specific date.

I didn't see him, but I can feel he is somewhere near me , I'm sure he is here.

I got all happy and ran outside the class trying to find him. And suddenly I bumped into a wall or a man?I was about to fall of the stairs.but someone caught my wrist.