Chapter 13 - the shopping and dinner.

Kiara's pov:

Guess what , I got the most beautiful pair of lehangas's , well I'm in love with my wedding lehanga.
I wanted it to be a suprise for everyone. I mean come on , I'm the bride and I want my husband to see me in that lehanga at the time of my wedding so I didn't show it to anyone.

My husband, Damnn it sounds so virtuous.

And about the reception thing. I wanted to go for a saree but again that lehanga , it was looking like it's made for me , so it was a last minute change in the plan.

Everything is done , my wedding shopping to be precise. I need to buy a few things but , obviously I won't be buying them infront of everyone.

"Well , sab badiya hogaya , kaam bhi hogaya aur sab kae saat time bhi spent hogaya.ab shaadi ki taiyari mai busy ho-jayenge sab" maa said .

"Haan , abhi kya plan hai.? Wese bhi dinner ka time hohi Gaya hai, dinner karte hai koi acchi si restaurant sae". Mamma suggested.

"Yesss!" The trio shouted .
Rehaan , Ayesha and arshi.

"Well maa, you guys continue , I have an important work to take care off"he said and turned around and was about to go , but I , the great Kiara Singhania did the most stupid thing.
I held his wrist to stop him , he turned back with a questioning gaze.

"Ruk jaiye na , itnae time baad aye hai"I said looking into his eyes.
What the hell girl. Why would you do that? He already made it clear, to not expect things from him. Now he will deny , second hand embarrassment.
I cried internally. He was still looking at me.

"I mean- you know . Ahem- , if it's important-"
I was trying to get myself to a safe spot .
But his next words stopped me.

"You don't have to request MRS.kiara Rafael Malhotra, just command" he said directly looking into my eyes.

Butterflies 🦋.
I bet I'm all red by now.

Ahhh , I love this man.

"Theek hai na?" He asked.

"Jii"

"You aren't going right?" I asked.

"You said not to, so no" he replied.

"But agar important hai tu-"

"Nothing is more important than you , Mia cara"he said cutting me off.

"Ahem.ahem." Someone coughed , Damnn why do I forgot everyone and everything whenever I'm with him.

"So bhai, you aren't going anywhere right" arshi asked him.

He nodded.
Rudy rude.

I turned around to look my parents looking us , all satisfied and happy.
My parents happiness is something which i live for.

"Chaliye chalte hai."Maa said .

"Bhai , can bhabhi come with us" Arjun asked.

" no" he replied.

"Why,?" He asked again.

"Aree, beta , Rafael ditched his work, HIS WORK for her, how can you expect him to leave her" aunty said in a teasing voice.

"Ohoooo , did I miss something?" He asked.

"Yes, buddhu. I'll tell you in the car, for now let's go , I'm hungry." Arshi said.

And everyone started walking.
I was walking with mamma.

"You know even your father was like him" mama said making my heart skip a beat. I always wanted something like them.